Reviews for Triptych
Chatwyn chapter 13 . 4/2
BWAHAHAHA the secret weapon was her glasses! Hashirama held onto them for all this time! And he didn't tell her 'I have your glasses', he said 'I have a secret weapon'. What a JOKER
TheWhatIfLover chapter 1 . 3/26
Please don’t give up on this story! This is one of the best Sarada Time Travel fics ever and It would be really amazing if you can continue it
Please continue with the chapters...I would really like to know the ending
jordieluna chapter 13 . 1/4
Just binge read this! I've enjoyed it very much, and I hope you're doing well! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tokyo Jupiter chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Oooh...!
Denise86 chapter 13 . 12/13/2020
Oh pleaseeeeeeeee continueI am begging️️Its so good.I thought that there was not any fic with Sarada and then I read your fic hereLoveeeee it . If you will not continue,could you please tell me how you imagined the ending?I write a Sarada x Madara/Tobi fic myself,but yours is 100000 x amazing️️
someoneonearth123456 chapter 13 . 11/4/2020
I think Horio and Munch are Mitsuki pretending to be them bc they have both shown attributes of mitsuki, like the jaw distending and summoning the snakes, and they both are never in the same scene at the same time.
StarOfTime chapter 13 . 9/29/2020
I don't know if you'll ever see this, but thank you for writing Triptych. I really appreciate it. If you ever continue it I'll be waiting. Hope you're okay.
-Star
TheCatLounge chapter 11 . 9/22/2020
i would love some deleted extras
TheCatLounge chapter 6 . 9/20/2020
i love this story, your work is amazing

i'm a bit confused about how your writing the requirements for Mangekyō Sharingan awakening. like i now the itachi and shisui did not have to kill anyone to get it they just watched there best friend die and feel great loss. did you change the requirement for your story?
Daisychainx chapter 13 . 7/25/2020
So I just powered through the last 6 chapters and I'm really enjoying the ride here. I love the story you've told so far and how you've weaved so many interesting twists into the plot. It's simply incredible and I love all the characters you've included in the story up until now . I feel so much for Sarada (even though I'm dying to know what exactly happened in her actual time, and when she'll be able to get revenge on the Otsutsuki!) and just really enjoy this story. Woohoo for Sarada getting a new pair of glasses! (she'll finally be able to see haha) . I'm also super excited for your next update and what that'll bring.
Daisychainx chapter 6 . 7/21/2020
Awesome chapter as usual. Great work!
Daisychainx chapter 5 . 7/20/2020
Hahaha Sarada and Ikkyun crack me up XD. Love the descriptions and world building you've done in this, and I especially LOVE Sarada's character (she's one tough cookie!) . I really enjoyed reading this chapter so much- literally every scene was fun and different to read and so so interesting too! I'm totally hooked on this story, the world you've built and all the characters too! It's absolutely AWESOME! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Daisychainx chapter 4 . 7/16/2020
OMG what an awesome chapter! That parting was so sad and this chapter was beautiful! Thank you so much for coming up with such a unique and amazing story! Kudos to you!
Daisychainx chapter 3 . 7/15/2020
Omg! Izuna and Madara! And the Uchiha clan! Poor baby girl Sarada :( she seems so lonely and hurt, I really hope we'll get to find out what her backstory is sometime later. Looking foreward to the next few chapters!