Reviews for Snapshots of Faith
cjaben1 chapter 12 . 9/14
Ok totally love Alice and Malcolm...they are amazing together and I hope to see more of them in the future! Thank you for uploading this... I hope there are more stories about these 2
DancingStars45 chapter 12 . 9/14
Ahh I love these two! I’m so glad they’re starting to work things out!
Me chapter 12 . 9/14
Words cannot describe my love for Malcolm and Alice!
I love Malcolm and Alice! He is the nicest guy and really cares about her;I am glad she is seeing that now and that not all guys are jerks/uses her. What a jerk that Liam guy is...glad she opened up to Malcolm...wasn't expecting her to say that much but she felt it was needed for her and Malcolm to move forward. Please more Malcolm and Alice soon! Thanks
cjaben1 chapter 9 . 7/22
I love how supportive and protective the Longbottom siblings are of each other especially between Alice and Erin...even with the age gap they are very close.
DancingStars45 chapter 8 . 7/19
My goodness these two are adorable! I can’t wait for them to work things out
Me chapter 8 . 7/15
Erin and Al are my absolute favourite couple! I love everything you write with them in it, especially the arguing, because it's in those moments when it's clear that they care so much about each other. Obviously I like it when they snog, just as much :D

I was hoping to read about Alice's late night visit to Malcolm as well! XD
cjaben1 chapter 7 . 7/14
can you please do some/or a lot of stories about Molly/Ethan? And Alice/Liam/Malcolm? Well really Alice/Malcolm?! Caleb sounds like a great guy.

Me chapter 4 . 5/31
You've just literally made my day, with these two new chapters and another of Show A Little Faith, that I definitely wasn't expecting! Love
Can’t wait to hear from Malcom!
Go MoonstoneAndStarDust!
Harrypotterposthogwarts chapter 1 . 3/25
I love this and I wishhh u would post a few more. PLEASE
Can we have a snapshot of a time when Al and Erin talk about whether they actually have proper feelings for each other and whether they wanna make it serious. It could end in a kiss.?