Reviews for Hallowed Horror
It would have been the only time during Book Seven that Harry showed any sense.

Wish I had a basilisk fang to stab that wretched book, instead of just reselling it to the used book store.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
This is amazing; well developed and very believable. I always wondered why no one connected the Elder Wand with Arthur's advice. That was my first thought about the damn thing
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Love it
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
Makes tons of sense.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
Unique perspective. Very good short story.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
a very interesting take
Delathen chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
THIS is what I've been waiting for, digging through your stories! A genuinely unique idea I've never even considered before!

Bravo! Well done! This is excellent!
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
Ooooooooooooh my goooooooooood
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
Nice theory of Deathly Hallows. It certainly explains a lot.
Burning Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Damn.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Very interesting take on the Deathly Hallows. Very interesting indeed.

Who knows, if Harry's idea is correct, perhaps the Hallows are even older than thought. Maybe the Three Brothers were not the first victims, just a new start to drain the owners to empower the original creator.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I vote this'll be instated as headcanon per direct. I loved it!
PepperCheez chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Interesting story. I really like the ending where after all this deep philisophical thought, Harry just seems to shrug it aside and ask Hermione for basilk fangs.

I'm the headmaster of a creative writing RPG which involves all original characters and I feel you'd fit in well. Our applications are currently open or you can play on our 'sandbox' page to get a feel for it. It's sonora. terragenaonline. net (without the space) and I hope you'll check us out. Please message me if you have any questions.
Randi-Wandi chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
RWIW ~
I love the point of view and the realizations that come to light in this. It is the Hallows seen in a light that nobody really bothers to think about, such as how the Invisibility Cloak could be bad too. I enjoyed the insight very much, and I think you are a very talented writer! Keep up the good work!
~ RW
Baboy Ako chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Wow! Nice way to put all that together.