Reviews for Hallowed Horror
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 1 . 3/31
holy shit. I've literally never thought of it this way
Osmodious chapter 1 . 3/22
I’ve never seen this idea in any fic, and I’m having a hard time figuring out why...it’s a pretty damned good theory.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/20
GREAT idea, destroy them all now!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
don't ask me if I'm paranoid. ask me if I'm paranoid enough.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
But then harry would need to act like a not-retard. This harry might marry hermione. Or at least protect her from marrying the waste of space. ‘Let’s go fetch your folks’ - and turn it into a six month trip to reconnect with them, for example.

Great take.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This is awesome.
DaBear chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Wow... my mind is blown. That is a hugely different take on what I read, but ultimately just as believable, although I would not be lik "Er, nothing much..." I'd be like "Oh My God! We have to kill them NOW!" But then again, I am bit excitable.

Great take on the story!
Handers chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
That raises a valid point
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
It would have been the only time during Book Seven that Harry showed any sense.

Wish I had a basilisk fang to stab that wretched book, instead of just reselling it to the used book store.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
This is amazing; well developed and very believable. I always wondered why no one connected the Elder Wand with Arthur's advice. That was my first thought about the damn thing
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Love it
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
Makes tons of sense.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
Unique perspective. Very good short story.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
a very interesting take
Delathen chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
THIS is what I've been waiting for, digging through your stories! A genuinely unique idea I've never even considered before!

Bravo! Well done! This is excellent!