Reviews for Hallowed Horror
Oh my gosh this was freaky good—it explains so much about the Hallows in terrifying detail—this is now canon for me!
eneath chapter 1 . 4/7
What an amazing idea and the execution was perfect! I had goosebumps all over my body!
Toras chapter 1 . 3/24
A very interesting take on the Hallows. I would dearly like to see a follow up of this just to see the fall out.
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 3/24
interesting enough; that said, dumbledore putting on the stone/ring wasn't because of the stone itself. voldemort had laid a compulsion to put the ring on in order to activate the curse he left on it, it was a trap he laid to protect his horcrux, not something inherent in the ring itself. iirc he even says that he put it on due to a compulsion spell on the ring.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/4
Frighteningly plausible! :)
Larenars chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
I thought about this idea once but you delivered an excellent story.
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
holy shit. I've literally never thought of it this way
Osmodious chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
I’ve never seen this idea in any fic, and I’m having a hard time figuring out why...it’s a pretty damned good theory.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
GREAT idea, destroy them all now!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
don't ask me if I'm paranoid. ask me if I'm paranoid enough.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
But then harry would need to act like a not-retard. This harry might marry hermione. Or at least protect her from marrying the waste of space. ‘Let’s go fetch your folks’ - and turn it into a six month trip to reconnect with them, for example.

Great take.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This is awesome.
DaBear chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Wow... my mind is blown. That is a hugely different take on what I read, but ultimately just as believable, although I would not be lik "Er, nothing much..." I'd be like "Oh My God! We have to kill them NOW!" But then again, I am bit excitable.

Great take on the story!
Handers chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
That raises a valid point
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
It would have been the only time during Book Seven that Harry showed any sense.

Wish I had a basilisk fang to stab that wretched book, instead of just reselling it to the used book store.