Reviews for Rooftop
TheHallow chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You did a fantiastic job, Bravo! Bravo!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great story!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is absolutely beautiful, brilliantly written, and I signed in solely to Favorite it. Your characterization is better than anything I dared hope find in this archive!

Terrific job, really. This is officially part of my head canon. x)
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i almost cried. o-o

congradulate(sp?) yourself. XD

signed,

onewhowatches :3
stephomi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I think you have an incredible writing style. You've also managed to capture the characters so well. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Earth Queen chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh...(sniffs)...B.E.N...I just...I...wow... You did just a wonderful and tremendous job with his personality. I don't know if he can pick up stray radio signals, but I'm sure that he would be the best friend he can possibly be to Jim. I seriously cried when B.E.N. was trying so hard to apologize to Jim. He's such a wonderful little creation and such a wonderful friend.

To think that B.E.N. could be involved in something so deep...it's just wonderful (I know, I said wonderful four times)! Cheers to B.E.N.! May he be recognized as not just a crazy old robot, but a robot that truly lives, breathes, and feels!

Thank you for writing this beatiful story!
Guille van Cartier chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Absolutely beautiful. You captured the characters perfectly and the psychological/emotional moments seem all too human. Thank you for a wonderful read!
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I really like this story. The charcaters are all very much in character. And yes, I LOVED how you did B.E.N's character. YOu are one of the few authors that was able to catch his personality on the dot. Great job!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
All I can say is: awesome. Great job.
Fayra chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I simply love this story., Its so itense and delicate. I love it.
PallaPlease chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I've been meaning and meaning to review this story, but never seemed to be able to sit down long enough (and stay still) to write it. I think this is my favorite one of your TP fanfics, though each is (of course) excellent, and loved the ending. I finished reading with a happy feeling inside, and I love that.

The academy name is very obnoxious, what with it apparently having three different names...

-Palla.
Watson chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
B.E.N! B.E.N! WATSON LOVES B.E.N! I think you caught the ol' robot nicely and again I love the relationship stuff between Silver and Jim. Another great job done by you.
katie3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Wow, this was GOOD. . . I love the fact that B.E.N. was semi-normal some of the time. Nice to see some evidence of that circuit that Jim replaced, y'know. And the emotions were so well-written. A lost of people stumble on those more intense emotions when they write, but you did it perfectly. THANK YOU. XD
WeAsLeYkid8 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
That was so good! (And I caught the Galaxy Express 9 reference even if it's not one of my particular favorites). The story was so touching-I loved it. You should consider another post-TP fic. You handled this one really well.

J.
Senira chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
*dabs tears from eyes* That was beautiful! What I liked most about it was that Jim didn't get to see Silver in the end- not because I'm not a Silver fan- far from it, actually- but because the story gains alot more emotion in Silver's parting gift than it would from any ol' meeting. The whole thing is quite touching, and you did a fantastic job with B.E.N. For once he's not just a bumbling robot, he's got feelings and thoughts! Very good, EXTREMELY good. Favorite! And I can't wait to see the next story from Team Bonet. Keep 'em coming!