Reviews for RWBY: A Grimm fate
Airhead4 chapter 40 . 11/25
Man, I almost cried when that number went up from 39 to 40. The chapter was an absolute blast, i have fun reading the chaotes while tears flowing down my cheeks. I can't help it, it's been sooooo long, lol. At first, i thought it was weird when weiss was terrified of fenrir all of sudden, but then i remember she was almost got devoured by beowolves like a couple months ago (in the fic). It's good to see that weiss's trauma is being dealt with. However, I don't think that her trauma will be gone soon but they'll definitely getting better. Again, I'm so glad to have you back. Seeing RWBY going downhill for me was devastating, and i really loved the world of RWBY since i was like junior high. I dropped RWBY after volume 6 and never seen it again. Then i found your fanfic, and it just the right type of content I've been looking for. I don't want to get any more sappy than this since it'll only gives you more pressure, so thanks for the chapter!
Love that your back. I've been checking every week for the past year, praying for the day. I'm so happy you wouldn't believe.
M2R chapter 20 . 11/10
yeah, beacon is depiction of bad school in real life alright. incompetent teachers and coward students
M2R chapter 19 . 11/10
oh, he did learn, just really really slow.
M2R chapter 20 . 11/10
does he never learn? fighting straight forward as usual
M2R chapter 9 . 11/9
truly though, what can human give to the nature doesn't hold much of value to what human take from nature. especially in remnant, human couldn't have something equal to dust in value to give for nature and grimm isn't?
IL0VPINKUWU chapter 2 . 11/6
Um... Why is the previously bloodthirsty people massacring beast all of a sudden an empathetic knight in shining armour? No offense but that just makes no sense to me. Did I miss an explanation for that?
fanalis1995 chapter 40 . 11/2
Glad to see you back, This is one of if not my favourite RWBY fics! looking forward to more!
HamSandwwich chapter 40 . 10/29
Glad to have you back its been a hot min when i saw the update i got hella excited looking forward to the future chapters
Vendicor chapter 40 . 10/28
Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. Really glad to see this story having been updated. Yeah I can agree that 2020 was an absolutely train wreck of crap of utter proportions. Still glad to hear that you are doing better and ready to continue writing. Really love this story, and really love this chapter. I like the progress that Fenrir is having in his new setting and adding new weapons and other items to his arsenal is the cherry on top, just so he doesn’t have the opportunity to get his ass kicked as much in the future. Kind of wish this chapter wasn’t a two parter because know you left us off on a point where we REALLY want to see what happens to those first years that attacked them, whether by Fenrir or Goodwitch I’m good either way on who dolls out the punishment.

But if you say your good and ready to continue writing, then hopefully we won’t have to wait long to find out what happens. Either way, amazing work. Happy to have you back and happy to see more progress made on this story. Thank you, good luck, and great work as always. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
hyabusabros chapter 40 . 10/26
I'm so happy to see this back to being updated!
DuckedHard chapter 37 . 10/25
As much as I love the story I'm kinda getting sick of Fenrir constantly being pummeled like a ragdoll
DuckedHard chapter 31 . 10/25
This just gets better and better. Fenrir and Ruby are so cute together.
DuckedHard chapter 29 . 10/24
Finally using his aura. Can only get better from here. I wonder if his semblance will be the same as Ruby's.
Is Oobleck shipping Fenrir and Ruby?