Reviews for RWBY: A Grimm fate
Cepilepsi chapter 40 . 4/1
Binged this story in a day and gotta say it's pretty great
Andiclip chapter 40 . 3/28
This is the best grimms story I have ever read, I never tire of rereading it because it is so well written.
Thanks to this Fanfic I was inspired to make him a fellow ex-raider where Ozpin assigns him as his team, at first they both clash because of their perspectives but eventually a relationship is made, we both fight and we both fall together.
It doesn't matter if I have to wait more years to see a new chapter, because I know you can't speed up the art.
Good job on this my friend :D

Translated with (free version)
DragonL0RD chapter 40 . 1/18
Just caught up to the story, The description says there was a large break and hes back full steam but there hasnt been a update sense 2021? Is this story sadly abandoned? Its amazing and I really hope it continues!
segwayjon99 chapter 24 . 12/10/2023
yep someone definitely watched xmen origins wolverine
segwayjon99 chapter 19 . 12/9/2023
a star wars reference, love it
segwayjon99 chapter 11 . 12/7/2023
rookie mistake fenrir
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2023
I'm pissed that he has aura but he can't even use it or his semblance because it'll attack him if he did so what's the purpose of giving him aura other than transforming him into a human? His aura is fucking useless!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2023
Am I the only who thinks that glynda is such a bitch in this fic? Like lady chill with your hate boner you dumb fuck the kid is trying to do better and people like her tries to tear him down. Get off your high horse dumb bitch.
Arno wisp chapter 40 . 9/13/2023
Hello Crusader76

I'm really enjoying the progression of Fenrir and Weiss's relationship in this latest chapter. Having them get trapped together so they're forced to honestly confront their issues is a show of character development feels natural as they both realize their Lingering issues with each other.

Weiss seeing that Fenrir's anger comes from pain rather than cruelty is insightful. Given how Fenrir is just a Grimm Turned Hybrid Grimmborn. We love Fenrir for his little temper tantrums.

The action sequences also liven up the plot and raise the stakes effectively. Fenrir and Weiss working in unison. This has been a Moment Weiss and Fenrir Readers wanted. .

While their reconciliation was a bit fast, the overall progression feels earned. I hope Weiss and Fenrir can Do this.

I hope this 2 Parter is complete. I hope you are well when you come back. Take care and God bless.

Also as a Friend. I've Uploaded a New Chapter for Fenrir. I hope you enjoy it when you come back. Rwby a Grimm fate.
smolhauz chapter 2 . 8/29/2023
there are so many god awful fics. either boring or uninspired.

this? you have something good so far.

I hope to God it doesn't devolve into a harem power fantasy. cause right now my guy comes off as a murderhobo with a sore throat.
DarkWynter34 chapter 40 . 5/9/2023
This is an amazing story, reread it 4 times and just can’t seem to get tired of it. I am wondering if this is on hiatus or if it is discontinued?
ShadowSix66 chapter 40 . 4/26/2023
Hopefully you continue this story, it's an amazing piece of work.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/20/2023
Update please!
Guest chapter 40 . 4/16/2023
You are needed now more than ever with Volume 9's horrific existance.

I just want Fenny and his Red Jewel to hold hands.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2023