Reviews for Serpent's Bite
Luvs2Read chapter 22 . 7/12
I so agree with your placement of Betty, Fangs and Cash in their respective Harry Potter Houses!:)
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 22 . 7/12
This chapter was really great
tatysantannag chapter 22 . 7/12
I miss sweet pea! Cash is so cute really. I wish I have a little sister.
top story chapter 21 . 7/8
First you go Diana stand your ground! Second why do you do this to me heart?!
tatysantannag chapter 21 . 7/8
I love Diana she so girl power
tatysantannag chapter 20 . 7/7
This is the best fanfiction about sweet pea I've read. really this is amazing, please update soon!
Alice Williams chapter 20 . 6/29
Oh, he has a LOT of groveling to do! I loved it!
WildRecklessYouthInMe chapter 20 . 6/29
IM not cying YOU are...actually diana is but that makes me cry so? ugh i cannot believe sweet pea didnt show up wtf? but bless my bb toni, shes such a real one and i love her. OMFGGG GENDER REVEAL IM DYING ASDFGHJKL! i cant wait for sweet pea to find out even tho im MAD at him rn. my poor bb diana, shes goin through so much. thank lort she has a supportive girl gang to help her out. betty comin through okok i see you. OH SO NOW HE SHOWS HIS FACE! cant wait to see what sweets has to say for himself smh...
WildRecklessYouthInMe chapter 19 . 6/26
first off fangs x the baby serpent jacket are a true otp lmao. ugh but im Upset. fp's back for five minutes and now him and diana are fighting. i dont like it, i need them to make up so we can have their cute father-daughter moments back. which means fp's gotta stop being a DICK! ooh and i wonder if theres gonna be some blowback on her relationship with sweet pea since he didnt defend her. bless kevin tho, my heart.
Guest43 chapter 19 . 6/26
Poot D she just can't catch a break! Thank god for Kevin though
top story chapter 19 . 6/26
My heart breaks for Diana
No Betty your not!
WildRecklessYouthInMe chapter 18 . 6/13
aw yay fp is back! FINALLY! the father-daughter reunion was so cute, im so happy their moments will be back bc i love their relationship. lol and alice youre a bitch sometimes but i love you anyways. sheeeit and now she knows about diana, hope that doesnt come back to bite her in the ass. ya need to keep your opinions to your damn self sometimes alice. PROTECTIVE FP IS EVERYTHING! omg and sweet pea is finally home too blessings. BETTY JUST HAD TO RUIN THE MOOD! yikes setting it up for the next chapters Drama with the serpent dance lorty. i dont think im ready for all that lmao. bUT I CANT WAIT TO READ IT ANYWAYS? this was a great chapter love!
You go papa Fp!
WildRecklessYouthInMe chapter 17 . 5/31
SWEET PEA IS BAAACK! ugh im so ready for diana to take penny down tho, bitch has gotsta go. and i liked the little back and forth between her and caleb, i hope we see him around again lol. THAT WHOLE LAST SCENE IN THE HOSPITAL THO, IM DYING! diana and sweets being couple goals, toni being The Voice of all us dea shippers, and fangs just being himself. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! youre doing awesome work, love.