Reviews for Serpent's Bite
Guest43 chapter 29 . 9/4
Holy cliff hanger! Absolutely Can't Wait until October for part 3!
top story chapter 29 . 9/4
Okay First can't wait for Book 3! Second hope karma comes full on bitch to Reggie and Lastly Go to Hell Blackhood go snare Betty in your sick games and leave Diana Alone!
I love Jesse, but I love sweet pea too, omg this is so hard, I can’t chose one
top story chapter 28 . 8/28
Oh shit!...Ghoulies?
HPLover chapter 20 . 8/3
Tsk tsk all this stress isn't good for the baby...although it dows make for one hell of a story!;)
DarkHorse267 chapter 25 . 8/3
You know I don't see Jughead being kicked out of the Serpents! After all he started this mess!
tatysantannag chapter 26 . 7/29
Will she forgive sweet pea? I like jesse, but I want her and sweet pea back.
I'm loving! and I love the videos too!
Guest27 chapter 25 . 7/27
I knew Diana wasn't a murderer!
Also don't except the car, return it don't trust the wheels!
Raiden Kagutsuchi chapter 25 . 7/27
Man, I hope things get back to normal for Diana and Jughead. I miss their brother and sister relationship
KyokoHatake-Uchiha chapter 25 . 7/27
Love it off course but I need Sweet Pea to get his life together.
Luvs2Read chapter 24 . 7/22
Lodges always have an alternative motive, Diana!
Guest43 chapter 23 . 7/21
Really D?! You barely kind of just made it back into the Serpents now this! I feel bad for Diana the darkness is taking over and there's only so much one can take before they break, but the thing with D is she's already breaking but how long until she's Broken?!
Guest27 chapter 23 . 7/20
Who'd she call?
Sweet Pea you idiot Diana is your family! Also I hope Diana makes Pea and the Jones men grovel, not just welcoming them back with their few words!
Okay so yeah Diana knew about Penny but Jug didn't so when she found out she wanted to protect her brother! Jughead didn't get his jacket taken away!