Reviews for For Heaven's Sake, Get Some Sleep!
Fallen-Soldier chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Your fucking insane. But that was hillarious. I feel kind of sorry for your muse though. But, still it was great. Adious.
NAnaNaNone chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
lol, that was very interesting
Rei-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Thats pretty god damned insane...but ya know what, person I worship? I'm MUCHmore insane than you...3...just ask Michi!
AllyMcDiva chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Hehehe...süss *zwinker*

Aber! Ich würd das ja ganz anders machen, wenn sie zu mir käme *fg*

Erstens würde ich das mit dem Holzhammer lassen. Wenn Haruka Dir wirklich so ähnlich ist, würde ICH sie lieber verführen *sfg*

Dat macht se müde *fg* Diese Shakiratussi würd ich vorher in den Schrank sperren *feix*

Michi würde das natürlich nicht mitbekommen und Du würdest nicht im Schrank landen...

Und ob die Muse weg ist, ist eh schnuppe...kriegst ja ne Neue *lol*

*Chibi Ally demonstrativ vor Dich auf den Schreibtisch setz*
Kumochan chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
-_-() Oh dear...*shakes head* Just HOW late was it? *grins* Good, uh, story.
I have arms chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
heh heh

that was great

wonderful nonsense

you must contintue to write your amazing stuff
Sheikm chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
I almost feel sorry for Chibi Shakira, BUT ITS HER OWN FAULT FOR WHACKING RUKA!

CLoud you DO need more sleep

Raistlin7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
*rofl* Great! I still cant stop laughing *g* So Chibi-Shakira is your muse, she should work a bit harder! *impatiantly waiting for new storys!*

Your Stroy was very funny, but a bit short. Your laying with images was a great idea, keep it, and use it next time, you are writing such stuff! It let the reader see what expression the Charas are having without to much discribing it.

Uhm, i hope you understand what i meant (and i most hope my grammer and vocabulary isnt as bad as i think _")

Keep on writing !

Alexzandria chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I love these fics...there so cute. But, theres one thing I noticed, you like to add as many fic titles as you can don't you? well..anyway! Keep up the good work, and more chapters! Keep the chapters going!
Fuseki chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
LOL. That was cute. Bwahaha.. *Steals Claudie in the middle of the night*
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
I love this story it is so funny!
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
*laughs* Kawaii! _
Lost and Found Fictionaire chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
*snickers* HAHAHAHA poor chibi shakira... you beat her thoroughly in that one... lol. I just held auditions for my muse the other day and it was a three way tie between Winona Ryder, Eliza Dushku, and Yulia Volkova... *sigh* It was a helluva competition... lol. They all had to pass the preliminaries and everything... lol. So finally... I picked all three of the ones mentioned above out of 54... (It was raining that day in SanDi so I was stuck inside all day) so anyway... I got a poster of Yulia from one of my floor mates and now I have my muses on my wall right above my computer... looking as holy and godessy as ever... of course my pictures of Michiru are to my right and Courty's picture is right on my desk... lol.

Battle Axe Warrior chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Michiru had metal powers! :D Awsome! This story was very funny!