Reviews for The Best Wish Ever!
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
Sorry, but I'm struggling to get through this because of the grammar. It's also preventing me from getting into the story let alone attached to characters I'm supposed to already be attached to.

P.S. I looked at the other reviews before review. If what that guest review said about mpreg is true you really should up the rating from what it is to a T rating. There should also be warnings that the story contains slash and mpreg as well. Whether slash gets a higher rating or not depends on how the topic is being handled, but I've not gotten that far and the mpreg is enough to get the higher rating.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Please edit your story summary to indicate slash, (And based on Ch 7, mpreg?) so that those interested in such story elements can find it, and those averse to them can avoid it.

Please also adjust your story rating. K is: 'Suitable for more mature children, 9 years and older, with minor action violence without serious injury. May contain mild coarse language. Should not contain any adult themes.'

Homosexuality and teen pregnancy are (at least in my opinion) at least a T (Suitable for teens, 13 years and older).
bluestorm28 chapter 5 . 1/6/2018
I have to say while this is a good story I thought you might have done a chapter or two about Harry's arrival in the north pole and meeting Santa and everyone there or something like that but apart from that it's a good story keep up the good work.