Reviews for Learning to Listen
Dango Dango Daikazoku chapter 3 . 8/18
Awww such a sweet story~ I love thid pairing so much. On another note, it would have had been fun to also make Law and Luffy a soulpair as well. (That would totally explain why in hell would Law save Luffy during the Marineford arc.)
Althayr chapter 3 . 8/15
Awwnnn this is so fucking cute. Thank you for writing.
Allykrau chapter 3 . 8/15
Ugh that was way too cute xD loved it!
buterflypuss chapter 3 . 8/14
good story
yukino76 chapter 3 . 8/14
So good and really what a wedding
sierramiller28 chapter 2 . 6/16
When do you plan on having the next chapter out? Sanji is my absolute most favorite character ever, so I'm really into this whole WCI arc. I love your writing style, so I'm just super curious and excited to see how you're going to interpret Sanji's past and Pudding and everything else that has happened. Really can't wait so I hope it's soon!
Allykrau chapter 2 . 5/1
Ugh this is so cute xD love it!
Wordlet chapter 2 . 4/29
Maaaaaaan, whole cake island is gonna be tough on them, huh... poor Sabo, that is... striking, jeez...
U know, i really adore the mansherry and leo pairing and the way u r portraying it here is precious and great
Furthermore, Sanji is an idiot if he thinks the bodyswitching didnt have any part in Zoro s reaction - of course it's going to change things! Jeez.
Siriana2526 chapter 2 . 4/26
I'm happy that you decided to continue, though I'm curious to see how you are going to include WCI and SanjixPudding... BTW Oda did say months ago that we would get the Reverie arc before Wano so I guess it's the next arc. Probably...
Wordlet chapter 1 . 1/17
Love that little snipe at Sanji AND the loyalty/awesomeness reminder for Luffy! "We're on the ship of the pirate king, gwt used to getting what you want."
Admittedly, Zoro, I probably wouldn't have guessed child abuse either, still, pretty rude man.
I love tbe moment in the davy back fight where he's just like. I hate my soulmate, if only it could be Sanji, that'd fix all my problems- but then it makes more problems and it's great.
Luffy doesnt like keeping secrets amongst his crew. Luffy probably knew they were soulmates the second he saw sanji. And then everyone was like, shhh, and he probably really doesnt get it, lol
sparklespepper chapter 1 . 1/7
Love! Sequel please
Karbeeeee chapter 1 . 1/7
It was a really nice story and I really enjoyed this. pleaaasssseeeee need more chapters!
alevamp11 chapter 1 . 1/4
Que linda historia! me encantó, podrías hacer una continuación?o un extra? Sería maravilloso!
nico.D.robinXx chapter 1 . 1/4
plz we need some more chapters it was amazing
Xri chapter 1 . 1/3