Reviews for Liquid Courage
Trapped in a MatchBox chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Such a fun story! Loved every single thing about it. Drunk Lucy is ALWAYS fun!
angeliena chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
Oh so funny!
talz89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
OMG I LIVE THIS! Actual laughing out loud was happening! Jiya is sneaky & Wyatt pretending to be ‘-a god among men’ was so good! Def a favourite of mine
Richmond-16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
LOVED IT
BellesYellowRose chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
I loved it! Lucy fighting with her shoe was absolutely hilarious and you did a great job of making their characters sound like themselves.
jellybelly89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
oh man do I love this
silleoneff chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Very cute story. Great writing. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
Great one-shot! Really enjoyed it.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
asdffghjkl this was amazing.
qwertygal chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Oh my gosh, this was so much fun! I have a huge smile on my face. I loved Wyatt deciding to mess with his friends, and Lucy deciding to help him out with it-even including the kiss! And then, of course, drunk Lucy being so cute-one shoe and I'm a flamingo! had me laughing hard.
Also really enjoyed your description of their living arrangement post Carol-revelation - something about the way you described the domesticity of it all, coupled with the fact she's barely even looking anymore was really sweet! I think we all love that idea of her going to his place first-wonder what the show will do? Anyway, of course also loved that Lucy was still aware enough to decide to leave the talk and kiss to the next day!
Thanks so much for sharing this great story!
gracerealized chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
I have such a big grin on my face right now, thank you for the fun read!
juicywucy chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Absolutely loved this! Lucy looking amazing for her night out, Wyatt tricking his friends and of course drunk Lucy was so sweet! Loved the fact they got together at the end too. Really well written and can’t wait to read more of your fics
Shelly chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Wow! I loved it! I didn't want it to end! Thank you!
Di92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Liquid courage is definitely what they both needed to speed things along. Great story! I love everything about it. The bet between Jiya and Wyatt (Jiya cheating doesn't seem to surprise me lol), Lucy turning down every guy trying to buy her a drink and lecturing them on history- once a professor, always a professor- and a rough night turned in their favors at bringing the love birds together. Amazing! If I may suggest a similar story where Wyatt goes out for drinks with the delta force and at the end of the night ends up at Lucy's doorstep (assuming she has her own place, maybe neighbors considering Wyatt's overprotectiveness) where he tries to tell Lucy how he feels... Thank you for the great story. It is definitely one if my favorites!
kln8525 chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
Love it! Not even bummed that you didn’t include Amy, very well written!