Reviews for Then Watch Me
belladu57 chapter 7 . 7/28
Very good
iewz chapter 7 . 7/1
I'm internally screaming when kyouya blushed a little?! That's is so adorable- love how you protrayed the oc and can't wait to see further chapters with the oc unintentionally thrashing komiya with her casualness
ShisuiOfDaBodyFlick chapter 1 . 6/25
pls update soon
Nooo be petty dooooooooo iiiiiiiiitttttttttt do it
HeadInTheClouds EyesToTheSky chapter 7 . 5/20
Wooo, two updates I haven't read yet! Or rather, have just discovered and read.

So, I still love how casual and self-confident Hatsu is. Who could match her and become her friend? Another OC? From the KHR-cast I could imagine Hana or, strangely Hahiis that even her name? It's her verbal-tic at least). "Hahi" would make an interesting counterpoint to Hatsu, in her ditsy and over-the-top way. But I could imagine that she might get the pop-culture references... Hana might be the tip at the scale and they would both drive each other to new heights of cynicism... Hmm. Looking forward to the plot.

Komiya is also interesting and could go far in character development, since she starts, seemingly, as THE cliché girl-clique-boss.

And Kyoya... I really want to see him fend off his first (and probably last) fangirls... And is the disciplinary-committee already in the works? Wait- they're fifth graders. Elementary school. Ok, no fangirls yet, but maybe secret letter-senders and chocolate ... ;

Looking forward to the plot,
Cheers Cloudy
Welcome back!.*\( ˆoˆ )/*. thank you for the update great chapter. I like how kyoya compares hatsu actions to that of a hibari's ... So cute, he really is taking this "watch me" business seriously :) and I like hatsu's attitude I think she has a " my phase" kind of attitude. I wonder what kind flame is she? Again thank you for the update:) looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Randomchicken16 chapter 7 . 5/18
Yey~!
akagami hime chan chapter 7 . 5/18
I really like this story! The main character is sassy and cute and I love how fcking extra Hibari is with her omg Also, I can't wait until she meets Tsuna & co xd I have a feeling she's gonna drive Hayato up the walls.
Aera Fairy Light chapter 6 . 2/12
totally like it XD
bloodshound chapter 6 . 1/31
her 'give a shit' is busted. Come back later. XXD
rikichancute chapter 6 . 1/31
Their interaction's so fun to read. Thank you. Totally love it
bloodshound chapter 5 . 1/20
wow. sucky family is sucky.
Even with Hibari around, a year without them would be paradise.
Kiyuuni chapter 2 . 1/19
I have to be honest... The part, "Dafuq" had me rolling cause I read that how I normally would say it in almost every situation lol
oppochenxiaoxiao chapter 1 . 1/18
gjfsdg
UXI chapter 4 . 1/14
Oh this is interesting. Good job! I'm looking forward to how it turns out. (-)'

(That's supposed to be a thumbs up)