Reviews for (Discontinued) Beneath the Mansion
Elizkatia23 chapter 7 . 4/21/2020
Is a possibility to continue this story? Or it is in hiatus?
Silvyah chapter 6 . 2/14/2019
Loving it so much again. I have taken a break from my phone the realized I can still read books on them and just came back. Only to find out how much more you wrote. It’s so good, thank you.
The Backwater Experts chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
I just binge-read this whole thing in a day, I couldn't stay away hahaha. I love your writing style, the descriptions paint pictures in my imagination and the dialogue is so good! can't wait to see where this story goes next c:
Silvyah chapter 7 . 8/27/2018
This story is so good. So sad yet so well written. I cannot wait for the next chapter as usual.
cerulean1990 chapter 7 . 8/10/2018
Man... Rules certainly have changed for worse
Sayaka M chapter 7 . 8/10/2018
It’s difficult reading how sadistic the scientists are, but in this setting, it’s definitely belivable. The more I read, the more anxious I get for Zack and Cloud, and while I know this doesn’t have a happy ending, I keep hoping for the best.
cerulean1990 chapter 6 . 6/11/2018
Awh man... I knew they would eventually get at that point, but it is hard nonethelessKeep up the good work! Love your stories!
Denebola Leo chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
Oh, Zack. If only you knew IV fluid wasn't supposed to be green. I feel like only Cloud is suspicious Hyde, because Zack needs to wake up to the fact he's not a real doctor.
Sayaka M chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
It hurts to read this, knowing that Zack only wants what is best for Cloud. You can see the love in his actions, which makes me worry about how he’ll feel when he finds out that he’s an unknowing accomplice to causing Cloud’s pain. I can’t fault Cloud for losing faith in Zack after all this, even if it is unintentional. Even if he knows Zack had his best interests at heart, I could see Cloud taking anything Zack says with a grain of salt.
Denebola Leo chapter 4 . 3/31/2018
I like the little roller coaster ride from angry to enraged to funny then sad and scared. Zack really did a number on Cloud, didn't he? Ah, these scientists, I think they're doing it for kicks almost as much as for experimentation.

And you made a funny Sephiroth moment! Cloud giggling in a closet like a school girl and the General...well, it totally seems like Sephiroth to not really care so long as he can get his beauty sleep.
tocasia chapter 3 . 2/13/2018
This is really good so far, keep it up!
Good Zack, and I like how nasty Hojo is.
Your OC's are great, too. I especially like Wendy.
Sayaka M chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
I love your characterization of Zack in this story. He's very believable, and while the prologue has me antsy about where this is going, I'm looking forward to where you take this. Personally, I'm hoping for an ending that's brighter than the start. We all know how this really ends in the long run, but it can still have a silver lining.