Reviews for A Bottomless Pity
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Okay,so I'm on my lunch hour at work and I read your B/A story and I wanted to see if you had written any more Angel stories.
And I found this one.
And now I'm sitting here at my desk, crying my eyes out.
Wow. Just wow. This is an amazing story. You summed up so many of my feelings on the whole hateful, hurtful last half of season three.
I've loved Wesley since the middle of second season. There's no one in the Joss-verse who can take abuse and keep going like Wesley can. No one who has fought the good fight against such overwhelming odds. During those terrible episodes that ended season three and for much of season four, my heart just broke for him each and every time.
Thank you for writing this.
Capra124 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Interesting piece...definitely a different look at Wes...one of the more enigmatic characters...we can't be sure of his past or what goes through his mind at times...*smiles*...why I think I like him so much...
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
frances! this is the best story ever! i love you! i love it! i love that buffy show! and everyone on it! except for spike! i think! and yay for our harry potter party, i'm so excited! love, quimby!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Poor, poor Wes. I have such a soft spot in my heart for him, and I always have since Buffy Season 3. He needs someone. NOT LILAH! You almost made me cry. Good story.