Reviews for The Pidgey King
DaiiRinne chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
Aww this was so cute I loved it! Was a great read!
Magikarp God chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
This is great.
dz235 chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
I love this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
Well this was rather cute overall, I enjoyed reading this simple story. Besides it's not like he's wrong you totally can beat the league with three Pokemon.
WildBoots chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
This was a fun read, because I have a character who’s a delibird king (or maybe just a lord.) I loved the character of Sarah and the way you set a scene. Well done!
C0rrupt3dSpy chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
good oneshot
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
This. Was. AWESOME.
I loved the story and how original it was! It was very unique, and I enjoyed it a lot. I liked when Alex realized he wasn’t the only trainer who had difficulties while trying to become a Pokemon Master, and the ending was amazing! I practically wheezed with realization (if that’s even a thing) when I read that Sarah heard Pidgeys in the background of the radio!
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Oh lol! XD
Saberas-67 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Alex shuffled over. The woman drew a pokéball from her belt and called her pokémon forward. A lean, smooth-furred persian leapt onto the grass and languidly stretched itself. Then, spotting the pidgeys, it pounced forward. The pidgeys scattered in a dozen different directions. Pleased with itself, the persian lay down between the trees and began licking its paw.

Misanisonnis.92 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"Thanks." As he packed them away, he saw Hermes' pokéball where he had placed it for quick access. Slowly, he reached for it, feeling a lurch in his stomach.

ShumrumphX74 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Alex took a while to respond. A bitterness like he had accidentally bitten into a petaya berry seeped through him.

Cool!
Tayloji-50 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"This is me and my team the day after I won the championship."

Give me a break :(
Lrah.13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
She caught the tail-end of the news broadcast. She sat down, sipping the now ready infusion. Geraldine pawed over for some scratches behind the ear.

ThmaberX94 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
He sighed. No doubt he was looking ahead at another night camping beneath the stars, followed by waking up soaked with dew and with the customary morning rattata pecking at his gear. The mere thought made him cringe. If there was any pokémon he found as annoying as pidgeys, it was rattatas, and he was certain the little buggers had been the ones to steal his map, which was why he was stuck in this stupid backwater in the first place.

Cool!