Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
Nerdmom1701 chapter 33 . 7/17/2018
Another wonderful chapter! It’s interesting that Lizi is noticing the irritating parts of her family more, and has discovered it is driving her a bit crazy . She was a bit too lenient with Karo I think . That B just sets me off... and Lizi too, it seems.

Well done .
TheLittleThings chapter 23 . 7/17/2018
The scene with the steps didn't really seem to have any foreshadowing or prior context. Otherwise, interesting and enjoyable. Keep it up!
TheLittleThings chapter 21 . 7/16/2018
This story has taken on a tone of its own, and it is beginning to feel so much more natural than before. Certain portions of dialogue and longer passages of narration tend to get a bit confusing, but overall, there is a lot of improvement from previous chapters.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 33 . 7/16/2018
Could Mrs. B. be stepping out on Mr. B? Hummm. She's capable of just about anything. Embarrassing.
Love how Lizi handled karo. However, I'd have knocked that smirk right off her greesy orange face. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I think Jane maybe a tad bit opportunistic. But, I don't judge. If she needs help and, Charles is willing and able...
Great story. Cheers.
blacksoulwithredsoles chapter 33 . 7/15/2018
Love this story!
Shelby66 chapter 33 . 7/15/2018
Great chapter. Love the shell.
Jansfamily4 chapter 33 . 7/15/2018
Is there something off about her Mom's job? It will be harder for ODC to see each other now. I am glad that she confronted Kari about Darcy.
Lynned13 chapter 33 . 7/15/2018
Something not right about Mrs Bennets job, but then again I'm not sure if it's another red herring :))
so glad Karo left with Chad and Jane, but dont think weve seen or heard the last of her, watch out Lizi.
Dinner next time, that will be interesting :D
Great chapter, never want this story to end X
Guest chapter 33 . 7/15/2018
Wow interesting ... new wrinkles to the plot
Guest chapter 33 . 7/14/2018
Karo got her fired!
Avanell chapter 33 . 7/14/2018
"Go save yourselves"...LOL!

I'm all for community colleges! Got my start there even though I, and many others there, went to an academically elite public school - not that I did much work then, lol.

Great chapter. I don't like Jane feeling okay about the car. Too soon. Maybe after some months solid in the engagement, but not without paying as much as she could herself.
Nancyjeanne chapter 33 . 7/14/2018
A wonderful chapter, thank you! I can't wait for more!
Motherof8 chapter 33 . 7/14/2018
Hmm, why am I expecting some disaster to happen? Just a feeling. Glad Darcy loves her so. Thank you
Deanna27 chapter 33 . 7/14/2018
okay, I am wondering what's going on with her job too! I loved the confrontation with Karo, maybe there is hope there?
Lee3619 chapter 33 . 7/14/2018
You know, I really feel these are bonus chapters and I love it! So many stories get D&E together and immediately wrap up, it is wonderful to have the story continue from there. Thank you!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »