Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
dreamiedreamer chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
There's nothing more annoying and frustrating than an ungrateful stupid teenage girl like Lydia, I feel for Lizi being saddled with a sister like that. Another cliffs at the end, I bet both Darcy and Lizi would behaved awkwardly at first because they were unsure of each other's feelings.
Mrs.DL chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Another fantastic chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens between Lizi and Darcy. I know it wouldn’t fit Lizi but it would be great if she just walked up and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
LizDarce chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Oh my! Please don’t stop here. Please, please update soon. I can’t handle the suspense. Hopefully this time they talk openly without any hiccups.
Nerdmom1701 chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Great chapter. I was hoping for a little more romance in it, but it looks like this will come in the next chapter! :-) Nice work.
SereniteRose chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Lydia has to be one of the most hateful and stupidest girls on all of book fiction, what an ungreatful bitch, hate this character so much, anyway love this new chapter, and I love me some E&D romance, thankls ever so much.
Lynned13 chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Oooh can't wait for the reunion, hope they talk and sort everything out between them l, or maybe cos she's been drinking she'll just kiss him instead :))
Great chapter X
Nathalie chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Ah ah, I am happy to see that "Lydia is still Lydia" and this is one of the frustrations ! I can easily imagine another frustration. Well, I am looking forward to the next chapter. And I love reading reviews as it is as the story continues...
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Gaah! You can't end it there! Please update soon.

Thank you.
Jansfamily4 chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
After what her sister just went through...she get drunk? Tipsy? Has more to drink than her usual? It seems to me that she might have one or two but not more than her usual. Oh well. Still to be a little tippy and going to see Darcy. She needs to be at the top of her game for this. I can just see her hanging on the front of his shirt, bawling, "I love you man!". Well, maybe not that bad. Snicker. I guess you better write your story. I love it!
anedrew chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Ahhh...the calm before the storm. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will Darcy and Lizi finally have that talk about Karo? Will they ever talk about it or will Lizi simply find out through another means? For all we know, Karo might actually come clean to try and preserve her tentative friendship with Darcy.

Mr. and Mrs. Bennet will forever be a source of frustration. I just can't deal with them.
Deanna27 chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
oh, that Lydia frustrates me so! I am glad she's ok, but come on girl, grow up and get some sense! I am looking forward to the meeting between Darcy and a tipsy Lizi!
nancyjeanne chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
Wonderful, wonderful story! Not to get Lizi and Darcy back on track and together. I can't wait for mroe!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/13/2018
Hi! Is there supposed to be a chapter 29? I was so excited when I saw this story pop up becuzd I have been waiting for an update but I had already read ch 28

Thanks so much for writing this! It is great
NotACursedChild chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
YAYAYAYA He is back!
RegencyGirl17 chapter 29 . 6/13/2018
I probably check if you’ve posted at least three times a day dispite your telling us about the scheduling. I’m just so interested. Lydia never changes does she. Karo seems to have finally taken the hint. Hopefully it lasts. And now Darcy’s home. *squeal* How am I going to survive until the next chapter?
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »