Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
janefanatic chapter 24 . 3/29/2019
I want for Lizi to just ask Darcy about Karo already!
janefanatic chapter 23 . 3/29/2019
I liked that he explained what it felt like when someone crosses the street without looking.
janefanatic chapter 22 . 3/29/2019
My favorite part was about Darcy miraculously curing someone of leprosy!
janefanatic chapter 21 . 3/29/2019
I enjoyed their conversation together! I’m kind of sad that Karo is being bitchy to Lizi again, but it’s to be expected!
janefanatic chapter 19 . 3/29/2019
I loved the talk about Hogwarts, but as a Slytherin myself, I’m a bit hurt by the fact that Lizi seems so offended by potentially being thought of as a Slytherin! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 17 . 3/29/2019
I agree with you about Charlotte focusing on her career!
janefanatic chapter 16 . 3/29/2019
Damn, this was a good letter!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 3/29/2019
This was fantastic! I loved that she didn’t gloss over what he did and she actually made him say the words!
Arileb chapter 36 . 3/9/2019
Love the freshness of this story, and all the modern twists!
Nigel Valentine chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
I am not generally a fan of modern JAFF... but I was hooked from the first lines! I enjoyed the subtle connections, such as Lizi's mannerisms and her impulsive actions, as well as the overt connections to the original, ie: the names, etc. I'm looking forward to reading more!
canadianclaire chapter 36 . 1/5/2019
Loved, loved this story! You did a great job of the characters and plot but kept it fresh and original too! Thank you for sharing with us :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 36 . 12/19/2018
This story was wonderful and the ending was lovely! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Levenez chapter 36 . 10/15/2018
What a great story... I love how you have taken all the key elements of the original story, characters, names for some places, situations etc, mixed it together and wrote your own story.
There is little I didn’t enjoy to be honest. The illness is probably right for E’s mum. I like how Chad’s role in Darcy’s life is more balanced. Again, we can see Darcy’s struggles with his feelings towards E, and how Elisabeth is slowly discovering Darcy...
thank you! It is very well written .
Midnite.mystik chapter 36 . 8/22/2018
Sniff so sorry to see this one end. Is Darcy Bites on Nook? I have a few P&P paperback spin offs however, I have never purchased a fanfic published work. If I did I would be more broke. I would like to read Darcy Bites. Ironically I read PP&Z. I hated it, although oddly enough I am obsessed with the movie.
Another Lizzie chapter 36 . 8/14/2018
Thank You . I don't read a lot of modern day versions, but this one was recommended by HeadlessNic. You did a nice job of making the story modern yet true to p&p's perspective of the various relationships.
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »