Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
Love your stories. Great writing.
Mean ol Darcy. At twenty-four, he acts like an old curmudgeon. Lol. I'm sure Lizzy will get on his last nerves with her unruly hair flying in all directions and, her carelessness.
Karo will soon find out how D really feels, I'm sure. Can't wait for that.
I love this beach setting. Here in Md we are now at 19 degrees. Burrrr.
Write again soon. Love the d&e sparring. Cheers.
books4life94 chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
I really enjoyed the first two chapters, and I look forward to reading more! Your modern twist, with slightly different names and having Pride and Prejudice exist is very interesting!
Lee3619 chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
Very nice!

I think you meant ‘fraternal twins’ rather than ‘paternal twins’, or autocorrect had fun. ;-)
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Love it. Darcy and his first impressions will never get old. Love that Bingley has a new last name. Darcy, poor dear, seems to have a terrible case of shyness. I'm sure, the brash and sassy Lizzy, will be that wonderful pain in his side.
Great writing. Cheers.
Janeite chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
I really like your modern take on P&P, especially sine Karo continues to be such a - we’ll, you know. Two minor corrections: I think you meant fraternal twins, and I think you meant “brakes” on the car. Sorry, but what can you expect from an English teacher. I’m really looking forward to the rest of the story, but the idea of Karo in lingerie makes me gag!
TLeighF chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
I really enjoyed the first two chapters. I’m not familiar with the real location, so no problems for me to imagine it as you are writing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
I'm in! Love it so far - can't wait for more. Thx for sharing
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
It's nice to see that Karo with a K is just as conniving as Caro with a C! How tiresome for poor old, grouchy Darcy.
I never used to never like modern P&P FF but I am coming around. Thank you for sharing your summertime story in chilly Wintertime!
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Yep, Darcy is Darcy. Rich, handsome and as charming as...well...Darcy. Good start.
Lynned13 chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
Nice start, looking forward to reading more. Sun, sea and sand sounds good, especially when it's very wet and windy X
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
Wow great story so far! Modern believable and true to Austen. Looking forward to more!
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
two very lovely new chapter, thanks ever so much, I enjoy reading this two chapters, thanks again.
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48