Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
canadianclaire chapter 36 . 1/5/2019
Loved, loved this story! You did a great job of the characters and plot but kept it fresh and original too! Thank you for sharing with us :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 36 . 12/19/2018
This story was wonderful and the ending was lovely! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Levenez chapter 36 . 10/15/2018
What a great story... I love how you have taken all the key elements of the original story, characters, names for some places, situations etc, mixed it together and wrote your own story.
There is little I didn’t enjoy to be honest. The illness is probably right for E’s mum. I like how Chad’s role in Darcy’s life is more balanced. Again, we can see Darcy’s struggles with his feelings towards E, and how Elisabeth is slowly discovering Darcy...
thank you! It is very well written .
Midnite.mystik chapter 36 . 8/22/2018
Sniff so sorry to see this one end. Is Darcy Bites on Nook? I have a few P&P paperback spin offs however, I have never purchased a fanfic published work. If I did I would be more broke. I would like to read Darcy Bites. Ironically I read PP&Z. I hated it, although oddly enough I am obsessed with the movie.
Another Lizzie chapter 36 . 8/14/2018
Thank You . I don't read a lot of modern day versions, but this one was recommended by HeadlessNic. You did a nice job of making the story modern yet true to p&p's perspective of the various relationships.
groovymumma chapter 36 . 8/12/2018
Thanks for finishing your beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Kleines chapter 36 . 8/11/2018
One of the best modern P&P versions. Thank you for sharing it - I enjoyed it a lot!
Avanell chapter 36 . 8/11/2018
Great finale!
Jansfamily4 chapter 36 . 8/11/2018
And they lived happily ever after! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Lynned13 chapter 36 . 8/10/2018
Absolutely loved this story, I'm sad it's finished, but all good things must come to an end. Thank you and i look forward to (hopefully) reading a new story from you soon :)) X
anedrew chapter 36 . 8/10/2018
Aww...it was a truly nice ride. You've taken us into so many different routes with these characters, and yet they're still familiar to us, still the same couple we know and love. Thank you for sharing!

Nice resolution to the will she/won't she let Darcy pay for her post-grad. Lizi realized Darcy's definitely in it for the long haul. Which made accepting the money a little easier. I bet she was still a little hesitant though. And in the end, whether the simple wedding served the purpose of making Lizi feel better about using Darcy's money or not, it suited them both. Just friends and family in the end.
Ruk chapter 36 . 8/10/2018
Nice ending. Please write a regency fic next - I love how you write regency.
Happy Lizzy chapter 36 . 8/10/2018
Lovely ending to a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing.
headless-nic chapter 36 . 8/10/2018
Thank you very much for this wonderful story! It was a joy to read from beginning to end.

Loved Mrs Bennet in this chapter and am very glad she's made it and is well, considering everything
I have to say, that I was surprised that Lydia didn't attend the wedding and for such a reason! - She has obviously learned nothing from her mistake and the punishment she got afterwards. Ah, well, there have to be people like that as well, I presume, for who else would serve as a bad example for others?
Good Wicks has also been dealt with accordingly.
And, of course, Kat and Gigi having become good friends was great, I have often thought that the two of them would be a better pair than Kitty and Lydia in the original. Kitty is hardly described in the original, but she doesn't sound all that bad, it is mainly Lydia's influence that makes her so silly and fretful and lazy in regards to her education. It often is a shame that the negative influences people more than the good. I presume it is because it is easier, but it is no less a shame.

Yes, you are right, a story has to end eventually, but as it is with all good ones, the last chapter is always the least pleasant one - and for exactly that reason, because it is the last. ;)

RegencyGirl17 chapter 36 . 8/10/2018
A perfectly lovely ending to a perfectly lovely story. All the reactions to the baby news were so cute. And the Mr. Darcy part. Aww! Thanks again for a story which just made my day every time I saw a new chapter.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »