Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
Raquel Almeida chapter 36 . 8/10/2018
Que historia maravilhosa
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
Forgot how exciting DB is. I think I will drag my old copy out and re-read.
As for BBAB, nothing but love. Thanks for this very special story. Hoping for a next.
Cheering!
HarnGin chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
I will miss this story. It was a great read. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Lee3619 chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
Such a sweet ending to a lovely story! I’m now off to find your vampire... Thanks again, so very much, for sharing your talented writing with us!
liysyl chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
This was a great story with a different twist. I look forward to future stories from you. Thanks again for sharing.
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
Thanks for the story. I did read Darcy bites on KU.
Nerdmom1701 chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
Amazing fic! It’s a really wonderful piece, and I’m thrilled that you shared it with us. I really liked the bit about Lizi’s father talking about Lucifer and Dr Who! They are two of my favourite TV series, and are combined in a fic I’ve read.. I look forward to reading more of your works!.
Nathalie chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
This end makes me want to read again the whole story ! Thank you as I really enjoyed your story from the beginning and always looked forward for the next chapters... I will follow you if you write a "Rick and Brandon" story of course !
SereniteRose chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
loved this whole story from start to finish, I just loved it love Lizi and Darcy as a couple and I like the modern version of P&P, thanks ever so much for writing a great and awesome stroy for me to read and enjoy, thanks ever so much.
nancyjeanne chapter 36 . 8/9/2018
I absolutely loved Beach Bashes and Banter from beginning to end! Thank you so much for writing it!I will follow all of your other stories as well.
headless-nic chapter 35 . 8/5/2018
Loved this chapter and the consequent revelation, tgat though Mrs Bennet might be silly at times her over the top flakeyness is due to illness. As much as I wanted to give Mr Bennet a piece of my mind in this chapter, I have to say that such changes are hard to spot when being around a person all of the time. However, him not wanting help for his wife when she realky needed it was pathetic. Darcy is right, that occasionally accepting help is nothing to be ashamed of - plus help comes in many shapes and sizes.
So, next chapter is five years later... Sounds like the end of this story. Sniff! Ah, well... All good things come to an end eventually. And this chapter is not it, so I rather keep looking forward to the update that pine over it being probably the last one for this story.
Love
Nic
Midnite.mystik chapter 35 . 8/4/2018
I think that the brain tumor is a good work around.
TLeighF chapter 35 . 8/4/2018
I love how Darcy is embracing the Bennetts even when they make it hard to do so. I think Lizi is right on with her diagnoses of Mr. B treating Darcy badly because he is feeling guilty about not taking care of his family. Mr B seems so undisturbed by Mrs B’s condition.

I was sad to see the name of the next chapter. I don’t want it to end! Do we at least get to see the proposal? I know this Darcy Is going to do it right.
Avanell chapter 35 . 8/3/2018
Tying two to the sack...lol! and i knew immediately something was wrong with mrs B!

Fab update, but what bout the bills at the beginning of the chapter? Still curious if there's something more to that, how they appeared...hope I'm wrong!
Nerdmom1701 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Solid chapter! Darcy is getting more impressive all the time. The fact that he paid for Karo’s medical bills means that he has a bigger heart than I currently have.. I hope you explain the problems his aunt has with him being with Lizi and the whole pregnancy thing.

Well done.