Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Sounds like the end is near. Tears!
Yes, sometimes I cringe at how a modern day Mrs. Bennet desperately wants her daughter's married. Hey, majority jaff writers of the modern, women no longer need men in order to have a decent life. Believe! (Rant over)
I digress. I thought Mrs. B could also be showing signs of Alzheimer's. Anyway, I hope her behavior is a bit more calm.
Cheers.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Five years later? Is it ending? Please noooooooo!
Motherof8 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Loved the witty conversation. Thank you
Shelby66 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Great chapter!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 34 . 8/1/2018
Dr. Burge knows how to stir the pot. What an evil witch. I wonder if that card she gave to Lizi will be a factor? Hope not. So what's up with the wine?
Cheers.
dreamiedreamer chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Phew, I thought Mrs Bennet had dementia. An operable brain tumours is much better then dementia which is incurable. I love both Darcy's and Eizi's passionate declarations about each other to Mr Bennet.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/1/2018
Oh my goodness. He is so cute. That bath salts conversation.
"They have dead sea minerals," - like he really cares. Ha! He is like a little lost puppy dog - he just wants her with him all the time. Gush, gush, gush!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Five years later! Five years later? Oh no! Are you ending this?
liysyl chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Great chapter. I liked the scenarios with Darcy and Mr Bennet. Thanks for sharing your .
Jansfamily4 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
That started out to be funny! A frozen chicken and all but ended up quite tragic. This also have Darcy and Mr B a chance to work this out. Great chapter.
NotACursedChild chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
WAIT WHAT WHEN HOW FIVE YEARS LATER?. IS THE STORY ENDING?!.
Deanna27 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
my son-in-law had surgery in May 2017 to remove a brain tumor, or as much of it as they safely could. This was followed by 33 radiation treatments and 12 months of chemotherapy (1 week on 3 weeks off). He is finally off all those meds and we now wait to see if it starts growing again. He is 36 years old and he and my daughter have 3 children 9, 7, and almost 5. Thank you for giving Janice a reason for being a little flaky.
SereniteRose chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
another lovely chapter for me to read and enjoy, I have loved this whole story and plot thanks ever so much.
HarnGin chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
I love your idea of Mrs. Bennet having a brain tumor as a reason for her behavior in modern times. Bleeding on the brain after a slight stroke would have done it, too, as Trixfan did in "A Most Welcome Event." Regardless, you handled it well without giving her something uncurable rather than just leaving her as a nut like most authors of modern versions do. Good job!
RegencyGirl17 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Oh dear, I do hope Mrs. Bennet recovers. Darcy is the sweetest thing. When he said her mom was family because of the peanut butter veggie faces I just melted a little inside. Whether of not is was sarcastic it was still adorable. I don’t like Mr. Bennet much, but it seems like he is coming around. He’s a lot like Lizzy. They both assume the worst motives too easily. I mean, after all Darcy has done the least he could do is be civil to him.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »