Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
nancyjeanne chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
A great chapter, with a new understanding, thank you! I can't wait for more!
Lynned13 chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
I loved this chapter ...
Mrs Bennet having a brain tumour was alot more realistic in a modern setting. :))
Carolines got a cheek going to the most expensive psychiatrist, although you couldn't expect anything else from Caroline.
5 years later, oh no that means we're coming to the end of your story :((
Brilliant as always X
Guest chapter 35 . 8/1/2018
Actually, what happened to Mrs. Bennet happened to an acquaintance of mine’s mother. Though when they finally did catch it, it was too late for her, unfortunately. But the thing is, they all thought she was just pretending, or exaggerating, and all felt guilty when they finally discovered what was really happening. So considering you got this from TV, it is surprisingly accurate, at least in that case. Anyway, it was a touching chapter, and I’m looking forward to the next.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/31/2018
Such a beautiful story. Seeing that the title of the next chapter is Five years later, I think we are coming to an end. I am gonna miss this story. But the way you have portrayed Darcy and Lizi and especially how their relationship has developed over time is really beautiful as well as believable. Thanks!
anedrew chapter 35 . 7/31/2018
Aww...so much happened this chapter.

That whole peanut butter cracker face was sweet. I dunno if Darcy really enjoyed it or if he really just appreciated Mrs. B's efforts. Either way, it was sweet of him to say so.

I was surprised about Mrs. B. I think I actually teared up when Darcy was arguing with Mr. B and he said Mrs. B is family. I honestly don't understand Mr. B, but these guys...they've come a long way.

While Darcy thinks it's a simple matter of someone giving a gift to a loved one, I'm with Lizi on this. It's not that simple. She's right to be hesitant about accepting Darcy's offer to pay for her grad school.

Happily surprised by them discussing getting engaged so openly! It was sort of funny when they were talking about the ring. And the holiday house! Haha

Next chapter is a time jump. I can't wait to find out where our characters are five years later. Happy writing!
Happy Lizzy chapter 35 . 7/31/2018
I always love your modernization of the story! A brain tumor would explain Mrs. B nicely.
chyannss chapter 35 . 7/31/2018
This was a really touching chapter. I'm glad Mr. Bennet is trying to make amends for his bad behavior.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/31/2018
Delightful update. Lots of laugh out loud moments. Thank you.
blacksoulwithredsoles chapter 35 . 7/31/2018
Absolutely loved this update. The in-depth thoughts and dialogue were absolutely amazing and hilarious all in one. I’ll be sad to see this story come to an end but I love the progress that the characters have made.
headless-nic chapter 34 . 7/31/2018
Thank you for another great chapter!
Oh dear! Professor Burge was as horrible as I had imagined in talking to Lizi. Thank goodness Darcy was there. Nice to see a bit more of Richard and Brandon, too, love their steadiness and kindheartedness (and the way they have trained Ekaterina ;))
So, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Dinner with the Bennets... Hm, what can go wrong, right? Okay, okay, a whole lot and I inwardly already cringe at the image of Lydia trying to get out of her punishment once again, pestering Darcy.
Anyway, I hope you have a lovely week, sorry for reviewing so late again, but summer colds are a female dog...
avanell chapter 34 . 7/27/2018
awesome update!
Lynned13 chapter 34 . 7/25/2018
Aunt Kathleen as sensitive as ever, I love Richard and Brandon, and love how they defend Lizi :))
Dinner at the Bennets now that will be embarrassing :))
Fantastic chapter X
HarnGin chapter 34 . 7/25/2018
Is the pregnancy trap idea a red herring or will we hear more about it?

Your Aunt Kate is must more polite than the original. I really expected her to be nastier.
dreamiedreamer chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
Aunt Kathleen was true to form, the good thing for Will and Lizi in this story was that they would be together that night without worrying about conventions and there was nothing Aunt Kathleen could do about it.
Nathalie chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
A very nice chapter. I love Rick And Brandon. And they are all, with Darcy and Lizi, very good people. I really love what you made about the original story. Thank you for this chapter and I am looking forward another chapter.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »