Reviews for Beach Bashes and Banter
Motherof8 chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
Good riddance to lady c
nancyjeanne chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
An interesting chapter, I loved it! It was wonderful that Lizi said she would marry him. I can't wait for more!
liysyl chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
Leave to Darcy's aunt to disrupt an evening. I am glad Lizi was able to handle her. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to future chapters.
NotACursedChild chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
SHE TOOK THE CARD?!.
SereniteRose chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
love this new chapterm thanks ever so much.
RegencyGirl17 chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
I was wondering who was coming to dinner and now I know. Aunt Kathleen is as ridiculous and horrible as usual i see. Rick is pretty funny too.
blacksoulwithredsoles chapter 34 . 7/24/2018
I loved this and I love how you dealt with the aunt conversation especially. I feel like some of these reactions are normal when someone has money.
anedrew chapter 34 . 7/23/2018
Haha! So we have the Lady C confrontation out of the way. Is there more to the whole scandal thing Rick was speculating about? Hmm...

Then dinner with the Bennets! I guess we'll see how that works out. I have a feeling it wouldn't be so bad.

So Lizi still hasn't decided on the whole Darcy paying for her education scenario. Until they're married, I'm still not comfortable with it.
Jansfamily4 chapter 34 . 7/23/2018
How fun this chapter was! Love it!
Nerdmom1701 chapter 34 . 7/23/2018
Ah, so now we see the “dreaded aunt”! I should have known that she’d make an appearance. Very well written, well done
groovymumma chapter 15 . 7/21/2018
I love the way that Darcy is torturing himself with the book! Also the ‘sex wine’ was hilarious. I’m really enjoying your story.
headless-nic chapter 33 . 7/19/2018
At last, I find the time to sit down and write a review... Sorry, it took me so long.
Loved this chapter, though several people behaved in such a way that I could have slapped them. Okay, okay, violence is not a solution, but on occasion, it can be weirdly satisfactory when the recipient is obnoxious enough - like Caro, Kat and Lydia in this instance. Alright, I hate to say it, but Caro seems to be the only one who has taken the hint (kind of), but Kat and Lydia are just spoiled brats.
Having said that, Mr Bennet wasn't very likeable either, but in that case, my judgement is still out since we don't have the full picture yet as to what happened in regards to Mrs Bennet's job. Considering that in the original she is making a big fuss and blames everybody else when it is mainly her fault, I dare say, he might have his reasons for being insensitive - though, of course, I might be mistaken.
So, in short, I can't wait for the next update and a reunion of ODC. I have to admit, I don't like them being apart, for any length of time - and, naturally, I am curious, whether Dr Burge will pay Lizi a visit...
As always, thank you for this great story.
Midnite.mystik chapter 33 . 7/18/2018
Did Lizi's mother really forget or is there something else going on? I don't know Mercer c.c.. I went to B. . then later Monmouth College ( now Monmouth University). I know O.C.C.. because I lived in Brick and had to pass it all the time. I hope that they work out the distance thing.
NotACursedChild chapter 33 . 7/17/2018
Whoooooo is coming to dinner?!. Gardiners? Lady C?
WendiaAprigio chapter 33 . 7/17/2018
Adorei! Ansiosa por mais capítulos!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »