Reviews for Red Threads
BeauteousCupcake chapter 1 . 4/15
Loved this ficlet. Would love more of the bookworm, tattooist, and their red strings.
Hplover chapter 1 . 3/3
PLEASE WRITE MIRE DRAMIONIE AU STORIES WHERE DRACO AND HERMIONIE ARE MUGHLES OR KING AND A PRINCES ETC!
Hplover chapter 1 . 3/3
PLEASE WRITE MIRE DRAMIONIE AU STORIESSSSS BUT LIKE ACTUAL AU WHERE HERMIONIE AND DRACO ARE MUGGLES OR A KING AND A PRINCES ETC.!
AuraAuthor chapter 1 . 1/29
Love love love! Beautifully written :)
AlexandraO chapter 1 . 1/25
Ahhh, I loved this! Thank you for sharing!
AconitumLuparia chapter 1 . 1/6
This is one of the cutest and hottest Dramione fics I’ve ever read! I absolutely love the idea of the red strings and how Pansy and The Wilsons can see them. They belong together;) I enjoyed this one shot a lot, good job xx
This was awesome, loved it
RosesMcKellar chapter 1 . 1/4
Aww, this was awesome. I love the concept of the red string.
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow, wow, wow... this is so awesome! Great concept, I like the mix of story and naughty bits. Great work!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 1/4
This was wonderful... loved the threads...
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 1/3
This is a brilliant one shot! I absolutely adored it!
sarenia chapter 1 . 1/3
I really enjoyed reading your story! It was hot and very sweet, and Hermione was so adorkable in it. I also liked how you've played with the red strings, and Pansy and the Wilsons' meddling!

Thank you for sharing! 3
aryan778 chapter 1 . 1/3
I've always been fascinated by the concept of having red threads and thank god someone wrote another one for Dramione! Although it's a non-magic!au (which I typically shy away from) I totally enjoyed reading this.
Doll482223 chapter 1 . 1/3
Thank you for writing and sharing your story. I enjoyed it very much.