Reviews for The Sorcerer's Stone: Alternate Year One
Iryelb chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I like this story and I to dislike it when authors try to be different and then end up telling exactly the same story, reminds me of a completely amazing story that does a fantastic job of being totally different from normal HP fics and it has some amazing plot twists (shameless plug s/9661560/1/) I would like to know however why you decided to change the Ravenclaw riddle system to a Gryffindore password system. Great story I look forward to whenever you post the next chapter.
gail19 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Extremely entertaining to read. Hope your muse brings you back this way someday.
gail19 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Snooty, but fun.
faye50free chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
This is a very good story, and your story line is very original. I do hope someday that you can bring yourself to finishing it.
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
love it plz update it plz
Aflibble chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Are you still writing I noticed that the last story you updated was in 2006 I have really enjoyed reading this and was disappointed to find that it had not been updated in some time I would offer to adopt this but seem to not even be able to finsh my own stories. Hope you are still writing even if it is not fan fiction I agree with you that there are far to many stories that have a completely different Harry doing the same thing as the books
Marinelife37 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Great story. I love your characterizations. I am surprised the Tristan didn't come across anything that had the Boy-Who-Lived and You-Know-Who. I really hope you decide to continue and finish this story.
VogueThousand chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
whiskedaway chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
A rich and muggleraised Harry with refined manners. That's actually quite a rare idea.
Elf Knight chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Very interesting! The only problem with these fics is that they are all pretty cliche and Harry usually becomes Draco Malfoy. Hopefully he won't in this tale and his parentage is already a unique twist. I can already see a rift forming in his family because his parents don't approve of magic, really. They will drift farther and farther away from each other especially when his true legacy is revealed as well as his destiny and the prophecy about him and Voldermort. Then things will get really interesting. But it's good so far and I have every hope that you will continue this awesome story.

Keep up the fantastical work! :)
darkangelfantasy chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Wishes you would update! You said some pretty bold things at the end of that last chapter... And yet I don't see it being continued...
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
please update soon :)
monbade chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
good start of the story, to bad you abandoned it.

monbade
blah blah blah chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Just so you know its very common for children to be tested when they arrive at school. It may not be the sit down and write everything with a pencil tyope of test, but all teachers test their children to see what level's there at and what they already know so that they wont waste time reteaching that which the student is already knowledgable in.
smexyforever chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
love this story !

please write more to it !