Reviews for Soothing Cold
Jaely chapter 24 . 12/12/2020
I am actually glad you used that point of the imprinting. It is said in the story that it is whatever is needed, that it is not necessarily romantic but every one seems to jump right to romantic relationships every time an imprint is involved. So I find this vision a nice change. I liked this story. It took on some very heavy topics and did a very good job of it. Thank you for sharing your talent in writing this story.
Robin.D chapter 24 . 12/11/2020
That was a good chapter :-):-):-):-) it was a really good story }:‑)}:‑);)}:‑)}:‑)
Robin.D chapter 23 . 12/11/2020
Oh wow Jacob imprinted on Bella what will Rose think of that -O (*_*) good chapter :-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 22 . 12/10/2020
I bet Mike didn't see that punch coming LOL :-D good chapter :-):,-):-):-)
Robin.D chapter 21 . 12/10/2020
We all know why embry is not with them :'( good chapter :-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 20 . 12/10/2020
A drunk Bella lol :-D good chapter :-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 19 . 12/10/2020
Oh Rose and Emmett is on a later flight cool they can get rid of Phil :-D:-D. Good chapter :-):,-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 18 . 12/10/2020
Let Rose and Emmett make him disappear :-D good chapter :-):-):-):-)
Robin.D chapter 17 . 12/10/2020
Good chapter :-):-):-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 16 . 12/10/2020
Oh this is going to be a fun trip to visit her mom with her dad Rose and Emmett :-D good chapter :-):-):-):-)
Robin.D chapter 15 . 12/10/2020
That was a good chapter :,-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 14 . 12/10/2020
It's good to see that Bella ain't withdrawing into herself as bad as she was }:‑) good chapter :,-):,-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 13 . 12/9/2020
That is the last thing a female wants to do is talk about something like that happening to them with a man :'(:'( good chapter :-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 12 . 12/9/2020
Well now she knows what Rose and Emmett them are ;) good chapter :,-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 11 . 12/9/2020
Well now her dad has an idea what's going on with her (*_*). Good chapter :,-):,-):,-):,-):-)