Reviews for Five by Five
kiten234 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
good story

~MANDY~
Buffys-Guy17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That Was Awsome! Good Job Keep Writing!
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
I don't know why, but for some reason when I read the summary for this, I thought you were talking Calisto for a while. Then I went back and see you saying 'Ultimate Evil' and Alti suddenly makes sense.

I had an imagining for a fic once, where Buffy and Willow were the reincarnations for Xena and Gabrielle, respectively, despite the episodes to the contrary, and that automatically put Calisto/Eve as Faith's soul donar.

On a what if tangent here, what if Faith, on her own, somehow went through a portal that takes her to Xena and Gabby's time and place...and meets and hangs with Eve for a while?

Arekanderu chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I liked it altough i think you overpowered Xena a litle
mystlady chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Whoa! That was so cool daviderl! I had the feeling you were gonna make a Xena/Buffy soon! Thank you for making this gal happy! You did a great job.. In return, I will make a Buffy/Xena starring Faith vs Alti.. (Hopefully by summer... I cant think of a really good plot)

THANKS!
Darklight chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Like the crossover with Faith in it, get her to keep her ability to fully tap her slayer powers.

write more.