Reviews for Come Back and Sing to Me
BeYoNd-A-FrEaK chapter 2 . 4/14
Hahahaha how dare she stop moving. So good. Also I loved that the moment that bonded them was that one!
FOSTER-KEEFE chapter 2 . 1/21
I’m in love. Like I seriously cried is the end there! Such a beautiful story, absolutely LOVED IT!
Cluckster chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
If the next movie fails to be everything I want it to be, at least I know this fic exists. This is the happy ending they deserve and I need.
Rose chapter 2 . 10/25/2018
Thank you it was really good !
amalina899 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Wowwww... just absolutely breathtaking! You got me hooked from the start right till the endYou are an amazing writer, don't ever stop 3
LadyFrost21 chapter 2 . 6/29/2018
loved it thank you it's great
LittleLorna chapter 2 . 6/11/2018
Wow this was really good. I must say I had the same thoughts and feelings as you did when you had kylo kill all the first order leaders.
elliehodgin chapter 2 . 6/9/2018
I love the way you write them so much; this story is amazing, would love to see a follow up story from this point onwards!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
This is so good! Wish it was longer but its perfect anyway.
ladeerelli chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
That was good. Too bad it was all in 2 chapters, wouldn't have mind details. I just wanted it to last longer hehe
lucel18 chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
Lovely! Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
I like this even though they're hurting my heart. Lol.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 2/23/2018
*Reading* about Kylo/Ben murdering the First Order gave me more glee than it should have. It's okay. We're all a bit sadistic here.
A Girl Has Many Names chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
That's a really cute storyAfter Kylo Ren/Ben murdered Han Solo I had so many mixed feelings about him, wven after TLJ. I think you wrote him and Rey well!
iamslay chapter 2 . 1/29/2018
Loved it! Wish this had been really how it ended.