Reviews for A Jedi in Dumbledore's Court - Episode II
Ionnizerstr chapter 1 . 9/2
hmm romio and juliet.
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 8/30
Are you actually making him competent
AlchemyWriter chapter 4 . 8/16
I couldn't help but hear the Sorting Hat's song to the tune of the Mos Eisley Cantina music.
peggyjolaws chapter 1 . 8/13
just finished both your your Jedi in Dumbledore court series they were really very good. I loved your take on Lockhart and look forward to you continuing the series..
Olegreyowl chapter 1 . 8/2
I miss your disclaimers from Ep. 1!
fraewyn chapter 28 . 7/11
Loved it!
Jake Crepeau chapter 9 . 7/2
Actually, I like that omake. A kid IS more likely to say "poisonous," and Snape's response was completely in character! ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 7/1
You certainly do have a unique take on this. All the HP/SW crossovers I've read have the Force and magic being one and the same; your approach of describing them as essentially two types of energy, though similar to each other, is a refreshing take.
And I've always suspected that some type of apparition was involved in long-distance owl post, but interstellar...probably even intergalactic? Woah! Hedwig rocks! ;D
GodricGryffindor87 chapter 28 . 6/12
This fanfic was great! I can't wait until book 3 of this story! I hope that you update soon!
Shadowalker666 chapter 28 . 6/10
I have just finished reading both stories of this series and enjoyed them both very much.
I am looking forward to the start of the next one and any others to follow in the series.
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 6/7
Reasons

Excuses

Forgiven as long as you update.

Yeah I'm not logged in, sorry, don't want a reply, just more to read.

Thank you for writing. :)
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 5/26
Well that is different, one pixie at a time instead of all at once and a spell that works!

Did your Lockhart actually do all he claims?

I do not think I have ever seen a competent Lockhart.
Larry63 chapter 10 . 5/10
If you cannot bring the cure to your location, just go where the cure is available.

Use the Jedi ship (can hold 20 troops); can be there and back in a day.
Keri chapter 28 . 4/20
Love this series. Can't wait for the next book.
trista.sterling chapter 28 . 4/15
I really enjoy your writing and this universe. Thank you so much for sharing, and I look forward to the next episode!