Reviews for Conversations
MissBreakingSanity chapter 16 . 7/9/2021
Wow, this story is just...wow. I literally binge read this and stayed up entirely too late for a mom who has up in a few hours - totally worth it though! I know sometimes life gets in the way but I hope you're well and I desperately hope you can give us an update. That cliffhanger has me hanging on a thread lol.

Also, I love when Rey throws shit at Ben when he's being a doo-doo-head. I'm totally here for it and I stan Monkey Wrench Rey!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2021
This story is really really good and I only pray you post more please. I cannot wait to find out what happens on the planets surface.
IsSarcasmIronic chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
oohh, this looks really good! I'm excited to see how this goes!
MaReyZaa chapter 14 . 2/27/2020
Love this story. Are you going to complete it?
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 1/17/2020
Great stuff. Keep up the good work.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 1/17/2020
It's a good thing Gray Jedi were a thing then isn't it?
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 1/17/2020
Interesting. Keep up the good work.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
A very nice start. The idea is a simple but elegant one and I enjoyed it. The writing was for the most part great save for a few minor mistakes.
Samantha chapter 14 . 1/15/2020
Some really nice stuff. God bless.
Beauty in its Demise chapter 14 . 12/30/2019
I’m in love with your writing style and your story is simply beautiful. Thank you for telling it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2019
Loving your story, great writing style!
Azera-v chapter 14 . 12/28/2019
Loving this.
faithangel366 chapter 12 . 9/24/2019
I was reading this again I really really like this story. Please update soon
Rabitz chapter 12 . 8/5/2019
Oh wow. I’m so glad you continued with this. Was such a great surprise to see an update. Well done for continuing. Thank you.
Pandaorama chapter 9 . 7/31/2018
Please change your story back to not complete. I sort to only read complete stories because of the shear amount of people that never finish their stories and leave me in an emotional cliff hanger.