Reviews for Return of the Thornwood Family
geekymom chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
Terrific story!
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
I really like this story. it's an excellent read and i look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
I wouldn't trust Dumbledore as far as I could throw them.
ej-83 chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
hahaha..well..lets see if they can adjust well in the muggle world to collect some items for harry's collection..n i wonder if there are any vampire relatives that are still around to teach him too..since he does have some vampiric ancestry so am sure that some of them are still around right? anyway keep up the good work
StarRacer42 chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
Thank you for continuing the story. You may not have been happy with it, but I was happy to see it pop up in my queue.
Khatix chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
Wouldn't be surprised if Dumbledore was the one to release Voldermot.
zero fullbuster chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
Love it.
Great update as always.
Great to have you back in this story.
I can't wait what happens next.
finkarhu chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
Thanks for the chapter
SkylerHollow chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
Thanks for the chapter.
DeathCrawler chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
nice chapter look forward teh next one
anarion87 chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
nice chapter
Traveler301 chapter 2 . 5/10/2020
Harry needs to be mature in all facets of his life because his life is going to tough at best. it has already been tough and painful thanks to James and Dumbledork. And, it is going to get worse, not better. I expect James to go nuts if Harry goes ahead with the blood adoption ritual at Gringotts Bank. Dumbledork and James will will try to control Harry and force him to do what they say but, Harry should be able to be Lord Thornwood after the blood adoption to the Thornwood Family and be recognized as such by the Goblins and hopefully the Ministry of Magic. At least I hope that is what will happen. But, of course is solely up to you as this is your story, not mine. I think you're doing a great job.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Yeah, I diffidently like it. should get better depending on how much smarts and power you give your character representation of Harry Potter, and where the Thornwoods come into play.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
mrpietan chapter 24 . 5/9/2020
Ranger Griz chapter 24 . 5/9/2020
I don't care how you go forward. The journey for me is the enjoyment of your story tell.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »