Reviews for Return of the Thornwood Family
MSU19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
I am going to try out this story. The grammar/spelling and structure could be improved. There are unnecessary words used, i.e. ESSENTIALLY knocked out. The essentially is not required, he was thrown through the wall and was knocked out. Some misspelled words, but nothing major. My biggest critique is completely a personal preference on my part, that being Hadrian. I cannot stand when people try to use long form names for harry when it was never alluded to in the books. It does not make sense to me. Either way, whether I keep reading or not, best of luck with the story.
god of all chapter 21 . 5/28/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Cloud-Draconian-2 chapter 21 . 5/27/2019
I enjoyed this, and am waiting for the rest. I hope you are planning to include most of the years of the series or at least until fourth year during the Tri-wizard Event. My only concern is portryal of Harry's brother. He doesn't fit the type that would rescue Hermione from the Troll with Ron during Holloween. If anything during that event she would have died without anyone knowing until morning.

But its a good story so far.
See you soon.
mizzrazz72 chapter 21 . 5/27/2019
James greed will get him in trouble.
mostcommonwombat chapter 21 . 5/27/2019
Oh dear, oh dear ! Jimmy the Arse's big play at demonstrating his manhood not only backfired on him but seen him "royally rogered" not only with regards to his reputation but financially as well. We can have little doubt both he and He Who Believes His Own Bullshit "greased the palms" of both Cornhole and the Toad and have also seen that gold essentially flushed down the S bend. One would hope this registered with the bespectacled dimwit as this embarrassment is all of his own making. Harry had no original wish to confront the Potter family or seek anything from them in material terms except perhaps to be left alone. One struggles to see what he sought to gain by these actions other than to buttress his seemingly fragile self worth. It will, however, be curious to find the reactions of both his spouse … and his daughter. His remaining son appears to possess the same number of brain cells as the average plant but one strongly suspects he may be swapping accommodation with the family hound, if not in judgement for this act at least for its mindless stupidity.
jh831 chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
i hope the press changes their tunes and attacks the potters name
Sir Chucky chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Always look forward to your updates. Good job
KongouBongo chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Fudge is an idiot the food is good; a bit short but fun looking forward to more
Raymondjay41 chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Alas too short of chapters ( my opinion), it’s just cause I’d like more to read , yes I’m that selfish! Keep up the great mischief in this story
Imdonenevercomingback chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Awesome, the potters get nothing. They lost everything and kill Fudge. He is worthless.
crankypants16 chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Glad to have the case wrapped up quickly, and I look forward to more and more mischief
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
How angry is idiotic James Poter for not only failing to get the Thornwood assets but also losing a 500,000 galleons counterclaim?
Phazer12 chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
What? Something's wrong with this chapter. Neither it is well written nor edited properly. I know that I am inno position to tell you, but hey man you can wait a day or two and ensure it is presentable before posting.
Dr1zzy chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Thx for the update
griffin blackwood chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Putting fudge and umbridge in their places is always satisfying to read
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »