Reviews for Return of the Thornwood Family
Inv0ke chapter 5 . 7/8/2021
Sorry but harry doesn't seem pissed at all that his family throw him away and remove his heirship I would fucking hate them to the end of my days if they did that to me and any other child would as well
Vampireking40 chapter 25 . 6/10/2021
Is Harry the same age as his sibling. I post this question as I went back to chapter 1 and it seems like Harry should be a few years higher the his ex siblin.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
OMG ITS APPA
Hank1967 chapter 25 . 5/18/2021
Excellent chapter! I do hope you continue the story as it's quite good. I think your Harry has a nice balance between power and expected abilities at that age. Enjoying the addition of Haphaestus to the usual cast of characters. Also enjoying all of Harry's training and the swirl of politics which goes on around him. You don't see too many fics pairing up Harry with Remus as his guardian. Usually it's Sirius. I'm enjoying the twist. Also enjoying Ambrose. He's quite the character! Please update soon!
Wolvie26 chapter 25 . 5/8/2021
Love the story and all the WRONG SHOW you put in the A/N at the beginning on the chapters. I got a couple of them. I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
Louise Deacury chapter 2 . 4/6/2021
Remus lives his cub.
Bicerim chapter 25 . 3/25/2021
Just found this! Love it! Looking forward to seeing more.
jim mcgowan chapter 25 . 3/10/2021
Thanks for an interesting twist. I am really enjoying your take on these characters.

Regards
4nTr4x chapter 25 . 2/22/2021
This story is really wonderful. It's the third time I read it. I hope you will update soon. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/13/2021
You to countinue
Spade Zi chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Notnest chapter 25 . 1/17/2021
What can I say,this story is quite good and I couldn't put it down until I got to the latest chapter, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 1/7/2021
remus is right james made his bed now he has to lie in it XD
CurrentPlanet chapter 25 . 1/3/2021
Please update as soon as you can please, I really enjoyed your stories so far.
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 1/3/2021