Reviews for Return of the Thornwood Family
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/2/2021
well at least moony has a better head on his shoulders than prongs atm
Black-Warlock chapter 25 . 11/26/2020
Great chapter keep up the good work
PrinceFroze chapter 25 . 11/24/2020
Oh please update this soon I beg of u ... I’m thoroughly enjoying this fanfic ...
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 20 . 10/28/2020
Harry and Remus should sick the Two gods he knows on The British Wizards. Even point out how The Wizards and Mundanes have been screwing up the Earth and reality destroying everything. Because they refuse to live in harmony with Nature.
love4HP chapter 11 . 10/20/2020
Why didn't you let Remus and Harry disclose at the first meeting about what he suffered in detail with Dursleys.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/17/2020
I really like this story. I’m curious about who potioned the otters though. Why wasn’t voldy held somewhere else if she knows how corrupt the ministry is. They could of put a fake in the cell and than had voldy taken to the goblins or something. But I guess that would almost end the story line huh. Rose potter expected Harry to believe her about being potioned but won’t believe him about the stone or dumbledore. How’s that make sense. Love Hadrian and daphne. More chapters please
Antares Graceford chapter 12 . 10/9/2020
A problem I've had thus far is that there is more focus on Tibet, Focci and his other activities than the progression of the story going forward. I feel we keep coming back to the old points and focusing so much on the where he was that there isn't enough attention on the story going forward. I also feel that Harry isn't that engaging as a character. When dramatic scenes do come in, they don't get nearly enough dialogue or intensity put into it. Like with Lily, I felt it was a bit of a let down. Hoped for more drama?

'
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2020
Gringotts doesn’t exist at that point in time. Gringotts was formed when the goblin kingdom decided to join the wizards in hiding from humanity. So at best gringotts is maybe 600 years old or so.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
Honestly though neglect stories are boring and overly dramatic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
I haven’t read any of this yet but I’ll say it now anime sucks
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 22 . 9/17/2020
Who else dumbasdore
sm.co.1957 chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Great story rereading looking forward to more
supersandman86 chapter 25 . 9/9/2020
Great story so far. Going for the whole immortals and god helping to forge Harrys path a stroke of genius. Now we're in the 2nd year and again our protagonist ill have a challenge. Although he'll not kill the basilisk, with their venom and scales being high priced materials, plus a way to master his beast mastery will come in very handy, especially if he finds Slytherins library. A whole chamber just for one basilisk? Yeah, not falling for that, Slytherin would have had vast knowledge and have his familiar guard it until a true heir can claim it. Plus with the whole gathering allies might be a good idea to unite the four houses. He may have gained the respect of the bones family with Susan, that's a start with Hufflepuff. Rose in Ravenclaw is another even if he's weary with the Potter family in general. Gryffindor might be tougher. Although the likes of Nevilles vast knowledge on plants, for all we know he could be herbomancer (which could make sense). And a shot in the dark, Ginny. Possessed by Riddles 16 year old soul, touched by evil and come out with more insight instead of following blindly to the whole 'chosen one' crap would be a kick in the knackers to the light side.
Scarlet WebSlinger chapter 25 . 9/4/2020
So glad you've started back on this. More pleaze.
outcome 5 chapter 25 . 9/4/2020