Reviews for Return of the Thornwood Family
Neotono chapter 25 . 8/27/2020
The speeech seemed really stilted. It is known that Harry is friends with Tracey and Daphne and they are 12 I doubt that they would talk to each other as though they barely know each other, ball or not.
NazgulBelserion chapter 25 . 8/27/2020
Ugh I tried lol but this shit is so cliche and Angsty that I probably won't ever come back to it, I mean it's ok it's just story rubs me the wrong way I think it's how Hadrian is portrayed
Vampireking40 chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
First off I may have missed it at the begging of this story as we have 3 Potter children. Is Harry a triplet seeing as he has both a brother and a sister that are the same age as him. Also how is Rose in this class I through she was sorted into Ravenclaw.
JaguarVakarian chapter 17 . 8/7/2020
I'm loving your fic but please I beg you go through and make your I's uppercase they jolt me out of the story.
ILikeFanfiction4296 chapter 24 . 7/30/2020
i like this story cant wait to see it continue and finish. i like the wand crafting and i like the world of this fanfiction im excited to see where it goes
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2020
This is very interesting, I can't wait for more!
dmalfoy1973 chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
Please continue this is really good
Sujeeth chapter 24 . 7/21/2020
Good fic, loved it.
Morifrag chapter 9 . 7/17/2020
First thing i really hate so much those Harry super billonarie, that owns gringots, and many shite companies, and who have many powers that always the same shit fic and the sad thing is that Even that he owns allott, he doesnt use almost nothing of that.

Second please you have to write better. The first writting error i saw was the Hello Ladies and Germs..."GERMS" really man you are doing it for fun or you realy dont know hoy to write the Word. Or you are only insulting us who read your shit.
Beartul chapter 24 . 7/17/2020
This is a great fanfic and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
god of all chapter 24 . 7/3/2020
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
brisinger115 chapter 24 . 7/1/2020
i love this story and just read it straight cause of how caught up in it i was really hope you update it soon
4nTr4x chapter 24 . 6/15/2020
That story is wonderful. The addition of a new family is a really good idea and I don't remember something similar in an other fanfic. I would love to see an Hadrian/Daphne pairing, it's something that could become quite interesting too. I'm really looking forward for the next chapters. Keep going with such a nice work!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
I so want to punish Dumbledore and James at 5he same times give Lily an earful about not listening and giving in and more importantly smacking Albus for practicing medicine without a licence. Plus I would also punish the Dursleys about their abusive nature towards Harry and spoiling Dudley.

and as a result of Harry's Abuse I would punish Albus and The Potters for every year of abuse. But yet I would still make sure The Dursleys as well for their abuse and I mean all of them. One thing I can't stand is people getting away with wrongdoing.

And sadly to many others let those who do wrong never do anything to punish them. And yet their are others who do the right thing by punishing the wrong doers.
wadeemily77 chapter 4 . 5/30/2020
you know the story is good but not believable. 3,000,000 gallons to 8,000,000 gallons in 1500 yrs. I would not bank there as the interest suck
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »