Reviews for Before the Dawn
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
you. are. amazing.

YAYY! this is so beautiful, so vaguely reminiscent of magic...

xMegh chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
LOVED IT!

Sequel? Epilogue? Holy crap let this not be a one-shot!

This was so unbelievably awesome! POlease contuinue!

~luv always*

meg aka dramaqueen
Dreamality chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I love the way you write. It's excellent. You kept Legolas and Haldir very much in character. This is the first Legolas/Haldir fic I've ever read, and I'm afraid you may have spoiled me for other writers. lol! It's just that yours is so wonderful, how can I read anything else? There is just one thing I would point out -Haldir mentions something about "the Lady's magic." Elves don't really understand what magic means, and Galadriel even says to Sam that she does not have magic. But other than that silly detail, your story is excellent. :-)
Renn chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
beautiful, simply beautiful
Elanhin chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
nice... ) cutie haldie! ) and leggings-las! ) how adorable, and sad... ( but still very good!
Analia the 1st chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Oh, that is so BEAUTIFUL. I love the way you write your stories. you describe the glade the Haldir found so wonderfully, I could almost see it right in front of me. your imagery gives me goose bumps. It is so lovely. It almost makes me want to cry. I love it. You have to write more fic like this.
Willow Myst chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Ah, sweet Haldir/Legolasness. Super duper!
HaloGatomon chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Oh wow Rose! That was REALLY excellent! As you know, I prefer Aragorn/Legolas stories, but I cannot help but LOVE this story!

I loved the whole demenor between Legolas and Haldir and you kept them both in character, and that is hard to do.

I also loved how you finished the story. You showed that you simply can't drop everything at the drop of a hat because you want to, but you gave hope that they could continue where they left off after the darkness has passed, and therefore the lyrics just fit perfectly into the story.

Very well done! I congratulate you grately! *hands a giant Haldir plushie to Rose*