Reviews for Between Now and Eternity
love this story, but above all love the ending thanks for writing this ️. I loved Amanda and sarek's approach to the relationship it was something new.
southerngirl99 chapter 22 . 2/8
Awwww I loved this story! I finished it in one day! I was completely glued. The way you portrayed Amanda and Sarek’s relationship was endearing and believable. I really enjoyed reading about their interactions and often found myself laughing and smiling. Thank you for writing this fic! I truly found enjoyment in reading it and will be saving it in my favorites.
Shiarc chapter 22 . 10/4/2020
I absolutely loved this story!
PegasusWingsVW chapter 22 . 7/28/2020
considering there are many Amanda and Saerk stories out there involving Pon Farr, this one is pretty decent. I appreciate that he doesn't just pressure her into it or force her like a lot of stories I have read have. I think you wrote it in a fairly believable manner.
jsilver2000 chapter 4 . 2/29/2020
Oh my goodness! In the 1980s, I attended a lecture by a ranger at Yellowstone who got treed by a mama moose. It occurred to him that wolves were the natural predators of moose, so he let out his best imitation of a wolf howl, hoping to scare her off. And mama moose rammed the tree repeatedly. At some point the moose left, because he lived to tell the story. ;-)
I am enjoying the story, even though Sarek and Amanda haven't met yet.
AmandaG96 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
Absolutely in love with this story. I have read it many times and have even forced my boyfriend (not a Star Trek fan) to read it... and he loved it! :D Excellent job, Excellent writing I'm hooked to all of your stories!
Wildblume chapter 22 . 9/21/2019
Awwww, great ending!
Wildblume chapter 21 . 9/21/2019
The dialog about the pregnancy was hilarious! And I'm so happy he decided to find her! :)
Wildblume chapter 19 . 9/21/2019
Wow, that had so much suspense!
Wildblume chapter 18 . 9/21/2019
That chapter was a bit heartbreaking, I feel so sorry for both of them!
Wildblume chapter 17 . 9/15/2019
I really love the dialogs between them, very cute and funny!
Wildblume chapter 14 . 9/15/2019
I had been afraid that there would be another survivor in the pod and things will get more complicated, but now they are more complicated anyway, poor Sarek!
Wildblume chapter 12 . 9/15/2019
It's getting really thrilling, can't wait to read more!
Wildblume chapter 11 . 9/15/2019
Awsome dialog in all that awkwardness!
Wildblume chapter 9 . 9/15/2019
That's some awkward situation! Can't stop reading, but I should get outside and enjoy the sun...