Reviews for Omnia Vincit Amor
It’s great!
sweetkid45 chapter 25 . 4/23
Awesome Chapter!
Sennag chapter 24 . 4/19
Hola escritor, la historia es interesante, pero tiene algunos detalles que podrías mejorar . Por ejemplo la mujer inmortal debería tener 3 o más siglos viva de manera que a estas altura quiera con justo deshacer de su inmortalidad. Me parece que 28 años es poco tiempo.
La resurrección de Xena debería ser un acertijo mezclado con la manipulación del rayo de Zeus algo así como sólo el hijo de un olimpo u otro inmortal o un alma pura puede tocar el rayo de Zeus . Por ejemplo yo colocaría algo así "El hijo del perro negro (animal que representa a Ares) consumirá al Águila (animal que representa a Zeus) en su caída, De sus cenizas resurgira como héroe para salvar a los descendientes del condenado a la inmortalidad y guardián de las plumas o garras del Águila. Sólo un héroe puro hijo de un Olimpo podrá usar las plumas sin que lo consuman, pero perderá por su osadía el lugar en la mesa al lado de su padre "
Bueno algo así de confuso pero lleno de misterio .
Y yo pondría a Gabrielle a buscar a este inmortal mientras la guerrera busca a Gabrielle bueno son sólo ideas locas para mejorar el relató que si quieres usar genial sino no importa.
Saludos y espero la continuación de la historia
Senna
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 4/9
I find it weird that they mention the name Lyvia (I know it isn't Xena daughter) and Xena doesn't even think of Eve.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 4/9
I ship #Grantonia I love them. They are so cute.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 4/9
L
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 4/9
[She looked up slowly, following the hand and then the arm until she could see its owner kneeling in front of her at the far point of the triangle...completely naked but completely there with them. "Xena" the blonde gasped.]

Asdfghjkl. I'm commenting from the grave.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 4/9
["You are the most beautiful thing I have ever clapped eyes on Gabrielle" the brunette said lovingly.]

Asdfghjkl oh Xena
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 4/9
[Grace nodded her head sharply and removed her hand from Antonia's leg. The red head immediately missed the sensation and silently berated herself for letting the blonde get under her skin so easily.]

I ship it already.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 4/9
["I miss you so much" Gabrielle continued; this time with more conviction. "I thought time was meant to make it hurt less but I have ached every day for you."]

[The blonde simply nodded in response. She knew it was illogical to be annoyed by Xena's choice. It had been the code they had both lived by and to put their relationship and Xena's life above 40,000 others would have been a selfish act. It would have been a hell of a burden to carry but part of Gabrielle still felt like it was a burden they could have carried together rather than leaving her to carry the burden of Xena's loss alone.]

The writers had me conflicted with that series finale. Till this day I'm so conflicted. Because WHHHYYYYYY? I was all for the selfishness but then again Xena always wanted to redeem herself and what better way. Aaaahhhhhhhhh. It hurts.

["You're my soul mate Gabrielle" the warrior added softly. This finally drew a small smile from the blonde bard. The fact they were soul mates was one of the few things had kept her sane since Japa. It gave her hope that she would be reunited with Xena again even if it was in the next life. Their bond was the one thing she had never doubted.]

Not only Gabrielle sane but me sane as well. They would ALWAYS find each other.
sweetkid45 chapter 24 . 3/31
By zeus I think she xena is we need to get her back to gabrielle and take out a few bades while at chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 23 . 3/23
Fantastic Chapter!
Sue chapter 19 . 2/28
Really enjoying your story, and always look forward to new chapters. It's hard to find new, good Xena fanfic anymore.
almightyzan chapter 13 . 2/1
Still loving it, but one gripe: Xena's eyes are blue, not brown. :)
D chapter 12 . 1/31
hey, really enjoy the story, please continue. the only thing i was puzzled about is why gabrielle would have build a cross at xenas gave. the werent christianians. but everything else well done.