Reviews for Rise of the Black Dragon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2023
I LOVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZ
urdaa22 chapter 13 . 11/23/2023
I like this story, like all the ones you write, the Katekyo Hitman Reborn Crossovers! They are great and entertaining, I hope you continue updating them.
Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2023
I Love It! Can't Wait for Next Chapter!
waytodawn0 chapter 8 . 10/30/2023
You know, it makes me wonder if Imietsu hated Xanxus so much, that he himself not only hired that Varia traitor to send information but also to set up a false coup just to make himself feel better like his narcissistic ass always does.
conwear267 chapter 13 . 10/15/2023
I enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2023
I LOVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Aelita Yoru chapter 1 . 5/4/2023
OMG! I realiy love this first chapter!
Death's Childe chapter 13 . 4/3/2023
Still so cute! Please say you'll be updating this? I've re-read it about 20 times now... Keep up the great work.
LadySkull Potter-BlackPeverell chapter 13 . 3/29/2023
LOVE IT UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
LadySkull Potter-BlackPeverell chapter 9 . 3/29/2023
HAHA HAHAHA FUCKING GORGEOUS
917brat chapter 3 . 3/25/2023
This is a wonderful story I would love to see more of and hope you more inspiration for this or the bunny for it comes hopping in soon.
Dreamer Rose chapter 13 . 3/24/2023
I love this story so fucking much that I've just read it for the umpteenth time! My only gripe is the biological inaccuracy of Erebus being able to purr. Tigers are physically incapable of purring, as are all cats of the Genus Panthera (lions, tigers, leopards, and jaguars). They have a different bone structure in their throat that prevents the larynx from moving the way it would need to to produce a purr. Instead it allows them to roar. Cats that purr belong to the Genus Felidae, and include cougars, cheetahs, lynx's, and all other breeds of small cat.

Sorry for the rant. It's something that always bugs me. *sweatdrop*
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2023
I LOVVVE LOVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2023
I miss this story and hope you can continue it one day.
DracoKing30 chapter 13 . 11/15/2022
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »