Reviews for In the Summertime
FeatherTreeForest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
"The weather reports are in and statistics say Hell has been dropping in temperature..."
CosmicEssence chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
Very nice, although the beginning of this one seems almost like a different story what with everything that's happened. Liked how you kept the uncertainty of who was watching her a little mysterious especially since it was obviously Jaken and I didn't get the sense that this was gonna be Kag/Sess...still I'm trying to work out at which points Jaken's talking to Inu or Sess unless everytime he says Lord-sama it was always Sess? So glad you did Sango's pregnancy and the little details like Kag's mum saying bout dog ears, her Jii-san trying to seal Sess, Souta's confusion with Rin, the glitter and the rosary with Kouga made this very amusing in parts...kinda like the series really, which sometimes had me cracking up something serious :p Thank you for posting this!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Iiinnnnn coooommmmmming!
magicmoon chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
That was wonderful I was almost thinking about flaming you if you did not bring Inuyasha back but you pulled though thank you Continue when you feel up to it again k
momegi chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
that was so good! u r an amazing writer and i hope u continue your talents! but rght now i must study for my spanish test. . . . . have u considered a sequal? this story definantly has potential for a sequal since kagome and inuyasha could have kids or something. . . . .just an idea
Vampiress Yugure chapter 14 . 7/2/2006
If you don't mind me asking... What's the song's name?
sarsaparillia chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
so love it!
DocBevCulver chapter 18 . 9/14/2005
No, it's ended! :)

That was truly a great story and I hated to send it come to an end. I really enjoyed reading it and I loved how it all came together.

I do have one thing to add... In Chapter 9, about half way through the chapter your tenses changed from she, her, to I. Instead of reading it in past tense, it suddenly went to present tense. Just thought I would let you know, if you wanted to make the corrections or it that had been your intention in the first place.

But I still enjoyed it and I really REALLY hated to see it end.
QueenTatooine chapter 19 . 8/25/2005
Fun story. A very good job of looking into the characters themselves and seeing how they develop.

Enjoyed reading much.

~QueenTatooine
mgnc chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
Wow, that was sweet! Kikyo's dead! Let's have a party!
mgnc chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
My, my, my, whats happening to Kagome? and where's Sango and Miroku? Explain please...

Gotta read the next chappie! Later ;) mgnc
mgnc chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
Well, i understand this chapter but just 75 out of 100. There's some questions that bother me but i can't put it all in words. Oh well, i think i'll just read the next chapie! Later!

mgnc
mgnc chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
Oh well, this chapter had some infos too. *sigh* Inuyashsa was really a bad liar. I hope that the next chapter is longer.
mgnc chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
*Singing playfully* They're fighting over Kagome, they fighting over Kagome, they're fighting over Kagome...

*EVILGRIN* Aw, this is going to be fun!
mgnc chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Well, that was a fluffy scene after all. Inuyasha was jealous...*giggles* Ha, ha, ha.