Reviews for Some Cuts Leave Scars
Mewpagano chapter 24 . 5/19
so beautyfull!
K chapter 24 . 4/7
Quite a bit of drama, but a fair bit of fluff as well. Another very enjoyable story.
Arya elle00 chapter 24 . 3/1
Me encantó! Tienes contemplado publicar otro fic que sea continuación de este? Sería genial si lo haces, me gustó mucho el fic anterior y este, sería genial ver cómo se desarrolla la dinámica entre Harry y Ginny cuando ella esté en el campamento y cuando comience a jugar profesionalmente, también me gustaría ver la reacción de la sra Weasley cuando Ginny se vaya a vivir con Harry y los demás, ese tipo de detalles me gusta harto de lo que has hecho, la Ginny que nos describes es empoderada y no tan anticuada como en otros fic y eso se agradece. En fin, creo que tienes mucho material para poder continuar, seré optimista! Muchas graciass
Sheelf21 chapter 24 . 10/8/2021
I really enjoyed your story.
And don't worry about the treatment of a concussion, they still recommend waking them up at intervals, and not letting them sleep for many hours at a time, to prevent them from going into a coma. ;)
Sheelf21 chapter 13 . 10/2/2021
I'm glad they finally took the plunge and that it brings them closer together. Although it's a shame that it had to be the day that Dean would later go to paint, and so they can't enjoy more alone time. After all, it's just not the same with him so close.
Sheelf21 chapter 1 . 9/29/2021
Harry is definitely not the kind of guy who would be drawn anywhere by any woman, no matter how pretty she might be. He would be so uncomfortable that he would turn away from all of them. He wouldn't even notice or notice how he looked at that point, as in love as he was with Ginny, and with his closed off nature, especially with women. With what it took for him to see Ginny as a woman, loving her without knowing it yet, he was going to see all the busconas who only wanted him for his fame, and let himself be carried away by anyone. And more so having Death Eaters and Death Eaters on the loose who could use that to get to him and hurt him. That's the only thing I don't find believable about the story. That they would seek him out, yes, but that he would let a stranger grab him and be taking him somewhere alone, no.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2021
Again an absolute triumph! Please please do another! I’m more than willing for you’re publishing’s up until 19 years later!
peggy77 chapter 13 . 6/6/2021
I thought you wrote it very well and very tastefully. I did worry though as George stressed that the charms needed to be done EACH time and you only mentioned it once.
peggy77 chapter 12 . 6/6/2021
I laughed so hard at your Rubber Johnny's scene that I had tears, lol! Oh, and I didn't know that's what they were called in the U.K. either.
peggy77 chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
I knew something would happen to mess up Harry's Christmas. I like this story, too, even though it hasn't had the amount of action as the last one had.
guest chapter 24 . 4/21/2021
holy klunk, that was fantastic
Iwik chapter 24 . 4/1/2021
I've read Power of Emotion and Curse of the Damned last weekend and I love how good your stories were, even before HBP came out!

You've certainly grown as a writer though. The pacing of this story, covering multiple angles was very well done. I really hope after the wedding we'll see Harry and Ginny as parents, both for the infants and teens.

Thank you so much for taking your time to write these gems.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2020
fantastic story thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2020