Reviews for A Year of Siremione
I love it. My favorite. Stille-und-regen
Oh its so beautiful
Well done! A smooth telling with enough atmosphere to lend a certain depth that adds to such a short story nicely.
M
Hmmm... feels more like an intro than a story.
Things are finally set in motion, the characters beginning to be defined, and then...
"Next"
M
Definitely good for some chuckles :)
Sora Loves Rain chapter 10 . 4/4
LOVE!:’)
Ash chapter 10 . 3/30
Hey. I just want to beg you to update your other Hermione stories. It’s 2018 now.

Please and thank you. Or if it’s completed; do you have another site where it’s posted?
SheMalfoy13 chapter 9 . 3/23
First of all, I must say I love all of this short stories. But this one in particular is so... I don't know. It's something for a movie... whit the house sentience and her "falling in love with it" at least in the way I felt it... it's somewhat tragic the end, but also really sweet. Great chapter. Really.
Sundaegirl99 chapter 10 . 3/22
Just wonderful!
kellyshl chapter 10 . 3/18
Awwwwwweeee... How sweet..
McKenzie Shea chapter 10 . 3/17
So. Cute. I have no other words.
MollyandArthur chapter 10 . 3/13
Wonderful story! My first niece died at 10 days old after being born almost three months early. My brother and his wife then went through a great deal of medical intervention to conceive again followed by three months on bed rest for my sister-in-law. The end result was two perfectly lovely babies! This is such a difficult topic, but not one that should be ignored just because it is challenging. Well done!
kimbclar chapter 9 . 3/13
So good!
kimbclar chapter 10 . 3/13
Beautiful
nessamelda145 chapter 10 . 3/12
That was a wonderful chapter. Thanks