Reviews for Homo Superior: House of M
shadyxlr chapter 1 . 8/8
I look forward to seeing how they will be revived. You aren't a real Marvel or DC hero till you die at least once.
Tired of the BS chapter 1 . 7/11
Pointless trolling. Now we're supposed to read yet another version of the same fic as a rewrite of the first? Don't you think it's time you gave the idea up and wrote about something new for a change instead of endless version of the exact same story?
doraemax chapter 1 . 2/19
A tear-jerker indeed. But for me it is only because Saffron. A true innocent caught in that literal madness.
Gold1992 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was strange, even more so as Ranma was the one to beat Apo.
Well we will see what will happen next.
At least I am sure he won't stay dead, can't call himself the best if he can't do what most if not all of the X-Man can do XD.
ttripled chapter 1 . 1/13
One word comes to mind...surreal.
CatOnFire chapter 1 . 1/10
I like it.

Am I disappointed in some ways? Yes.

But it seems to hit home when I read it that it is as much a Marvel story as it is a Ranma in the world of Marvel story. The brevity is a bit off putting when reading a fanfic based on a long series but if you have any notion of how comics build sagas like this the undertaking it would require some serious investment that ultimately wouldn't really add to Ranma's adventure.

Ranma is dead. Any story in which the main character dies hurts the reader in some way as they themselves invested something into them by following their saga. While I found the various clues "No Body" "Jean?" at the end that hints this might not be the end and there is nothing I would enjoy more than to see more Homo Superior I am OK with this being the ending. My biggest complaint about the Ranma manga is the fact nothing is resolved.

Also the Ending OST is a masterstroke in my opinion.
in a crazy new reality you need nutjobs too, like the kunos from the ranma series
antishyguy weegee chapter 1 . 1/9
Wtf
Droyenes Uzushaki chapter 1 . 1/9
Can you take off the part in the discription where it says this is a sequal... its very miss leading.
Thank you for sharing.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 1 . 1/7
Only two things I can say here regarding this:

You definitely jumped the shark here.

And I shouldn't have let my curiosity get the better of me.
Innortal chapter 1 . 1/7
Little sad, as it removes Ranma from helping the depowered mutants and maybe saving a few from untimely deaths. Of course, it could also be used by the Purifiers as a religious aspect, to avenge their savior and prophecies about his return.

Hope you can move forward with this.
Mingyu chapter 1 . 1/7
Yeah, I think you hit the sweet spot for how much focus to put on this. And it definitely hit me in the feels about Saffron (and Faux-Ranma, to a lesser extent). Now the question is how you're gonna bring him back?

...That reminds me. I have something I need to work on, don't I? _, Thanks for the chapter!
ceroxon chapter 1 . 1/7
I hope the next story arrive quickly. In the marvel uiverse, people stay rarely dead.
DarkDragon2267 chapter 1 . 1/6
I expected this to be a sequel to Homo Superior, but it ended up as a one-shot that, while awesome, detracts from most of Ranma's previous character development.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »