Reviews for Homo Superior: House of M
DarkDragon2267 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
I expected this to be a sequel to Homo Superior, but it ended up as a one-shot that, while awesome, detracts from most of Ranma's previous character development.
Armedlord 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
...You jumped the shark on this one I think. Take a damn break or something.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Homo Superior was one of the best Ranma fanfiction in the entire sequel while still decent seems to be a fan ripping off the original. Ranma characterization in the original is practically perfect showing him as a talented martial artist that has a lot of character flaws but with great potential to become a better person. The sequel removed all of his character development, make him become emotional about his lack of manliness, and turn him into a mindless killer to protect his 'manhood', typical cliche in fanon. You could do better than this.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
It was a very interesting take on how House of M would have ended for Ranma. It's sad but beautiful at the same time.
beast man1500 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
I honestly have a hard time reviewing this. I read through homo superior and loved it it is literally my favorite Ranma fanfiction. You gave Ranma something that the series never did. Growth as a person. Something as a reader i deeply enjoy. I don't like how this ended. The fic seemed rushed. I have no problem with Ranma dying if that is the way you want to end it. You did warn us that it would be different than homo superior and i accept that. What i don't like is the rushed plotline. The story felt like it was going too fast to the point that i had to reread it to make sure i didn't miss anything. it just didn't feel up to par.
The point i'm making is that it felt like you were halfassing it. I'm sorry if that is too blunt, but that is the way i feel.
Semi-Professional Scotsman chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
While decent, I feel this literally destroys everything you set out to build in Homo-Superior just because of how quick it was over with, it was erratic, rushed and failed to inspire any emotions in the characters I spent hours getting to know and I can't help but feel you just hacked yourself off at the knees here by killing off so quickly the character you helped build, especially considering you seem incredibly tight lipped about whether you even plan on continuing Ranma's story.

This would have been a good finale of it had been executed well, but as it is, when I remember Homo-superior fondly in the future this will not be part of it simply because of how...pointless it feels, If Homo-Superior was Man of Steel, flawed but a fairly fleshed out and original concept for a character that I enjoyed, then this was Batman Vs Superman, Rushed, badly threaded together and fairly pointless.
Miklagaard chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
I think the House of M was appropriate as a one-shot if Ranma is to shift over to entirely different circumstances (obviously I am not taking his "death" as absolute given all the hints in the chapter and in the notes.) After all, if he is to be going to a different universe, plane of existence, off-planet, or even just a different part of the original Earth of HS immediately afterward, then there wouldn't have been much point in spending a lot of time on just restoring the status quo. Not unless you went with another long arc, of maybe half a dozen chapters, anyway. Not that there's anything intrinsically wrong with going for something that long, but if you are not interested, there is no point in forcing it. The thing I would have wanted to see in a long House of M would be Ranma rubbing his "flatscan" status in the faces of the entire mutant power structure, but Magneto's declaration of ki-adepts having mutant status (not a biology buff, is he?) prevents that.

So I can't help but speculate where you are going from here. Previously, I had not thought the Jean/Ranma shipping to be viable unless they ended up stranded alone together on a desert island or a different planet. And here we are... Ranma and Jean off who knows where, with who knows what company, and the only certainty is that none of their regular friends and family are with them. Heck, you could do a long jaunt through the multi-verse trying to get back home like Ozzallos's "The Best of Times," so they show up married with children. You could send them to another corner of the galaxy, in which case adding in some of the MCU Guardians of the Galaxy would be hysterical. Ranma could have been drawn into the White Hot Room, where he would learn some INTERESTING techniques.

Or maybe he'll come straight back without Jean and find that Saffron's living arrangements had already been legally settled, thus inducing him to become a member of the Fantastic Five to stay with his son (as he seems to accept him now as the second to last person he thought of.) If so... hmm. I note that Susan Richards was showing some tension with her husband, that she was separated from him in the comics a few times (if not formally,) and that she finds Ranma attractive. So... heck with it... even if it's crazy and foolish, I'll call it in advance: Susma ship! SaoStorm ship? (Wait, not that one, it applies to Johnny too.) Rasan? (Not to be confused with "Raisin") Something?

Never mind. The point is point is that it would be entertaining to see Ranma step out into the general Marvel universe. You could seriously keep that up indefinitely. Start with the FF. Move on to Spider-man. Then the Avengers. Etc..
Hiryo chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
Thanks for the story!
Raneko chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
Wait white gloves.. Ranma was saved by Sailor Pluto when she yanked him out of timestream :p
shugokage chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
Definitely a great addition to this series and I still think this best versions of Ranma!
Fate01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
oh shit, things are getting real
Bob chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
A good story but is thsi really then end of Homo Superior ? After all dying don’t make him a superhero just a good hero , dying and coming back to life to kick some asses is what make someone a superhero.
ezok chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
I wonder what comes next.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
Nah he’s not dead he just got yanked out of the time stream.
Beast Mode92 chapter 1 . 1/5/2018