Reviews for Blood Test
ooooooh this is awesome! XD
Amanda27A.g chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
very interesting
janeway chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
this story sucks dick just like you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
It's wonderful that you wrote this when you were 11 I'm 12 and I can't write anything near romantic! Mamoru-san was slightly out of character!
Flame Darkmoon chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
You should write a sequel!
MoonlightBushido chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
This was absolute sweetness. I loved this story and I'm really starting to like the Serena and Seiya pairing a whole lot more though I haven't seen all of Stars yet. I hope to see more of your work, this was excellent.
btbtbtbt chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
that was good :]

did you actually write this when you were 11 ?

you must be good at writing :]
Miyuki99 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
This is nice and it's even better when you wrote it at the age of 11. It has a good plot but then again, there are ppl who abust the authority to review. Ppl like, Mayhem and SAndra, it is Shi-Chan Meows's story and not yours. If you would like to bash Seiya, please, write your own story. If not, it would be rather idiotic to ramble on and on about Serenity taking over Earth and stuff. If you need anymore info, pls go to Naoko Takeuchi and ask her. Kudos to you, Shi-Chan Meow! :D Keep it up!
Chibiusa4455 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
This is so cool! I didn't think that Chibiusa would go for a blood test, I won't. It's really nice; although I had expected more Mamoru bashing... Sandra's plain Evil. Why even bother to read this story when it has a warning about Mamoru-bashing. Someday, there'll be more SXU stories than MXU... Haha...
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Neat!

I LIKE how Chibi had the gumption to goand check her blood.

Why Seiya didn't stay and claim rights to Chibi is something I don't get as it isn't exactly in his character but...LOVE IT ALL THE SAME!
Daniella chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
your fan fics r awesome please make more Seiya Usagi fan fics! i just wish dic aired the last season of Sailor moon
Czar Obezyanka chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Mashy. Sappy. Three words.

G

A

Y

Totally lame ending. I wanted some more Mamo-chan bashing.

Yeah that's from me.
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
it's quite interesting... in some ways it's odd because of the fact that you had revamped it so it was sorta clashing between the ways your writing had matured since you were eleven but other than that i loved the story... it was awesome and i am quite the seiya usagi fan so i'm happy... lol :D
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
wow... must say this is a really good story especially even though u wrote when u were 11... good job!
mayhem chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Yes, the moon kingdom was surpreme as you put it, even to earth. But earth was never part of thier alliance, they wanted thier freedom and would have fought back if they ever decided to take control. Endy will always rule earth and having the golden crystal given by helios proves that. No one can take that away from him.

Your logic of "who ever has the most power" is quite chilling. The USA is a world power, but you dont see them invading and taking over france, britian, or russia.