Reviews for A Day in a Tavern and Two Drunk Men
bemyserendipity chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Good chapter, but I personally don't think Sango's that* violent and has a bit more patience. And I think she has a bit more belief in Inuyasha and does not have that* big of a temper. Just my opinion though... Either way it was good and Kikyo, a pot? LOVE IT!
buzzycajun chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
okay so y does kagome never beleive him for 4 chapters straight after all of this happens?
nadja chapter 28 . 2/14/2010
i love your storys about inuyasha
nadja chapter 28 . 2/14/2010
please write more!
inuyasha'sgirl24 chapter 28 . 10/23/2009
that was awesome pease update soon
Kiluca1228 chapter 28 . 12/23/2008
u have not published anything in years and i need to know if kagomes okay pwease i hate unfinished stories especially good ones
Kiluca1228 chapter 27 . 12/23/2008
nuthing better happen to inuyasha or kagome *sniffles* or i will hunt u down like a dog runs away crying like a baby
Kiluca1228 chapter 25 . 12/23/2008
i hope kagome gets there in time anyways kikyoes knew name is kinky hoe lolz its true she cant move on can she
Kiluca1228 chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
let inuyasha admit his feelings this is killing me now pwease
Kiluca1228 chapter 20 . 12/23/2008
if i was kagome i would beat the hell out of kikyoe and tell her to stop interferring or i would send that stupid clay pot back to hell where she belongs! good story ;p
KagsYasha chapter 28 . 2/16/2007
please finsh you cant just end it please finsh kagome cant die kikyou cant win please
jess chapter 28 . 7/29/2006
OMFG! PLAESE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more!
jess chapter 21 . 7/29/2006
you guys can ask me questions. i have seen the inuyasha series 25 times
jess chapter 15 . 7/29/2006
that was da best story ever!
Jezzen chapter 28 . 6/19/2006
That is so good! I wish i could write like that! You've really got me going with the whole Kikyo Kagome thing, but a little critique, it's a little hard, unless youre looking for it, to tell what's a thought and what's being spoken, is it possible for thought's to be in italics or something a little more obvoius for silly people like me?

It's great! Keep going!