Reviews for A Simple Change of Heart
TMI Fairy chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
An interesting story, but too complicated for me. Too much psychological stuff. I'm not the target audience, it seems :(
Borys
killer4853 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
love the story
compa16 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Amazing story
Snicks chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Very well written. I have to say this is perhaps my favorite portrayal of Elrond. The thought of him being humorous and a bit childish every once in a while is refreshing! It makes complete sense for him to have a light side when his children do - they have to get it from somewhere! Great job
ForeverisGone13 chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
Bravo! This was a wonderful conclusion to a truly amazing fan fiction (temporary conclusions since I will be reading the sequel in under thirty seconds). I've never been in love with anyone before, but I can somewhat relate to her one-sided affection. This chapter and the conversations between Elrond and her about her one-sided feelings actually gave me encouragement to not be too sad about my feelings, and maybe someday move on from them or at least make an effort to change the feelings of another. Sorry if that sounds dramatic or cheesy but I just really wanted to tell you that this story and your portrayals of the characters have had a very profound and inspiring effect on me. Thank you and happy writing
ForeverisGone13 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I adored this chapter. The raw emotion in it was very moving, and you are still portraying the character's beautifully. The end made me laugh :) it's good to see that Jeren has hope
ForeverisGone13 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I just finished the first I can say is that you are a gifted writer
Livia09 chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
I loved the story so much. Thanks!
MistEternal chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
Still as excellent as I remembered! I definitely enjoyed reading this again and am looking forward to reading the sequel now. Cheers! :]
MistEternal chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I'm pretty sure chapter four is supposed to be chapter three. In chapter three right now it has an instance where Jeren recognizes Elladan because of the way his hair is bound and they begin stitching her up then in chapter four as it is now Jeren has a fever and doesn't remember them and it is in that one that Elladan binds his hair... Then in this one it is talking about them stitching her up at the beginning so yep. :]
MistEternal chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I can't believe after all these years I haven't left a review on this! I absolutely love this fic and the characters you've created and how you handled everything. I can't wait to reread this. I originally had it bookmarked on another computer so couldn't find it again years ago when search engine wasn't as good. And of course I find it AND that you've written a sequel! :]
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
Well, I did as you told me. You said you didn't mind if I read the entire story and review in the last chapter. I feel bad because I wish I could have talked in every chapter about my feelings and impressions, but my English is so horrible and I would end up messing things as I always do.

I just wanted you to know how much I loved the way the story keeps surprising us in every chapter, every word is a gift. I loved how wise but, at the same time, full of youth your elves are. They can surprise us with the deepest thought and a moment later, make us laugh our lungs out. I loved them.

I am really glad I met you and could see the narrative and the LOTR characters for your point of view, which is just so perfect.

Congratulations for your wonderful work and sorry for my terrible English.

Love

Sadie
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Aw... This makes me sad. And happy. 0.o
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
so she broke the bone again but in a different place right?
TwisterF5 chapter 17 . 5/21/2010
Strong story! And wow, what an ending! I'm wondering now if there's a sequel, but for some reason the story ends perfectly. You have a real talent for writing!