Reviews for Returning the Favour
kor.op chapter 18 . 7/7/2020
please stop torturing me and make them JohnAnna together againnn... like together together... i'm begging youuuuuu
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 28 . 12/8/2019
I’ve read both of these and I love them so much. Please update when you can. Loving the consistency
pumpkins-ice chapter 28 . 12/1/2019
I don't usually review but I love this story! keep it up
bonescuit chapter 28 . 9/29/2019
Just finished reading both of "the favour" stories and it's so good. Looking forward to the next chapter!
LeChatNoirEtBlanc chapter 28 . 9/15/2019
Thanks for the update! Looks like things are gradually coming out and Anna and John are getting closer to the truth bit by bit... Would there be a bloody fight soon? Max boy's cold attitude is telling something...
I’m excited to read next! :)
wicksfolly chapter 27 . 7/22/2019
OH MY GOODNESS, YOU USED MY WICKSFOLLY. THE GIRLS ARE JUST SOOO JEALOUS. THANKS. THAT WOMAN IS GOING TO GET HER SON KILLED MAKING VAILED THREATS. ARE YOU CONTEMPLATING A 4TH FIC. WE LUV JANNA.
wicksluv chapter 26 . 7/22/2019
that was soooo awesome, totally worth the wait and all the twists and turns. luved the older ladies and their great advice. HAVE SOME FUN. there are 3 older grandmas reading this fic,acually we were listening on the computer but the voice thingy broke on ch.26, needed its rest, so we are reading the last 2 chaps. thanks, you made our night.
wicksfolly chapter 25 . 7/22/2019
ust,positively great. thanks.
wicksfolly chapter 24 . 7/22/2019
he is really getting to john. he deserves it, sleeping with that chick. thanks
wicksfolly chapter 23 . 7/22/2019
we luv james. kiss from all the ladies listening, he has redeemed most men for us. thanks for that wonderful chap. you're the best, you little trickster.
wicksfolly chapter 22 . 7/22/2019
pig, she really didn't want to, but felt she had to for protection. john didn't want to, but let little john lead him astray, but he still could have said no. anna could not. ihate that, her lack of choice. thanks
wicksfolly chapter 21 . 7/22/2019
wick, I think I need to break out my WET NOODLE, and give you a sound thrashing. go go grovel. thanks.
wicksfolly chapter 20 . 7/22/2019
lingering kiss on the cheek, so sweet. thanks
wicksfolly chapter 19 . 7/22/2019
what can I say, baby steps, patience anna, thanks for the chap.
wicksfolly chapter 18 . 7/22/2019
wow hope they prevail together. thanks