Reviews for Something Special
jdcocoagirl chapter 39 . 7/30
lovely this chapter,its more of reflection, realization, and realness of what they have.

i cannot wait for more
So close to reality. Their naughty time reminds me of Awaken Desires. I think we all are spoiled for Awaken. LOL.
Artimuos Sen chapter 39 . 7/19
Nice.
jdcocoagirl chapter 38 . 6/14
lovely
jdcocoagirl chapter 37 . 6/9
wow lovely.
TLynnson chapter 33 . 5/10
That was very thoughtful writing of a sensitive subject. Well done.
Beautiful Mother’s Day story. So sweet the interaction between Diana and Astrea. Might I suggest an extension where they all go to Themyscira and celebrate Mother’s Day with Hippolyta and the other Amazon’s so Astrea can do another family portrait for her Nany Lyta
TLynnson chapter 36 . 5/10
The best laid plans can fail but how you handle the disappointment is what matters most. That was a sweet story.
TLynnson chapter 37 . 5/9
What a sweet and thoughtful gift, very unique. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers everywhere.
jdcocoagirl chapter 36 . 2/17
awe, cute, even with so many obstacles the night seems to end beautifully.
jdcocoagirl chapter 35 . 2/17
so fluffy, and i like it to bits.
Agar chapter 35 . 2/14
Adorable! So sweet. Good and warm one for Valentine's Day. Wish they had continued to something more but it is so beautiful that Kal agrees to her consent.
Astrea is so adorable! Maybe one day you could write for DC and make her canon! She is a far more compelling character and child of Superman and Wonder Woman than what DC did with rebirth for clois. I still hate the fact that they ruined something so good and everything now is just so uninteresting. Have you thought in the mean time for fan web comic with her like JL8? It would be so awesome! Also, what about Lara and Jon from Millerverse? Have you thought to write a fic with them? Can’t wait for more Astrea! Update soon please!
jdcocoagirl chapter 34 . 11/14/2020