Reviews for Something Special
Guest chapter 33 . 10/31/2020
you are awesome
I love your writing
Artimuos Sen chapter 33 . 10/31/2020
Nice, also you should read a new SM/WW story in fan fiction "Superman-a life story" by dbb69. It's great but very few fans even reading it.
jdcocoagirl chapter 32 . 10/25/2020
wow this was lovely. it seems astrea is growing more beautifully.
can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/12/2020
You should be writing SuperWonder for DC. Your take is so much more in character than what’s being published. It’s like I’m reading new52 couple again. I really miss them. So much potential wasted. Astrea is such a grand addition as well. I love her. She really does have a great balance in personality of Clark and Diana and the overall family dynamic is much more organic. Can’t wait for more updates!
jdcocoagirl chapter 31 . 9/19/2020
cute. i think this is the most lighthearted chapter.
jdcocoagirl chapter 30 . 9/9/2020
lovely 2 chapters. i miss reading supewonder fics. this made my day
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2020
your stories are the sweetest and sexiest on this site
I love them
they make me smile
I always read before sleeping
she give me comfort
please continue always
and thank you very much
Anianka chapter 30 . 9/6/2020
Adorables las escenas con su hija, pero yo extraño el melón
Yo también quiero una historia en Smallville!
Me gustaría alguna dónde Diana viajará en el tiempo y seduciera a su futuro esposo ja ja. Estaría genial!
Me imagino una dónde Diana pudiera estar presente en cada momento significativo de la historia de kal, como sería si ella estuviera cuando Superman fue raptado por Darkseid y Diana se hiciera pasar por alguna de las furias y rescatarlo o si Diana tuviera que rescatarlo de las manos obsesivas de Máxima.
Artimuos Sen chapter 30 . 9/6/2020
Baby Astrea is cute
Artimuos Sen chapter 29 . 9/6/2020
Can you do a one shot of Smallville with Diana.
darkprince9080 chapter 28 . 8/13/2020
I really appreciate you girl for writing superwonder fanfics where others have given up on. Thank you so much for giving not only me but other people the pairing we always wanted. How I miss this pairing.
jdcocoagirl chapter 28 . 8/10/2020
wow i am thinking this is the most light and easy read in the chapter and i am enjoying it.

more soon.

stay safe and healthy
Kyranus chapter 27 . 5/15/2020
Just found this story today, and I loved the one-shots with Astrea. If the inspiration ever strikes you, I hope you would consider writing something more about her
Guest chapter 27 . 4/10/2020
Obrigada por fazer parte do grupo de escritores desse casal maravilhoso.
Para nos ,fas,e um prazer ler historias que para nos fazem tanto sentido.
Parabens por mais uma historia.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/9/2020
Love your story. Please keep it coming. Thank you!
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »